Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Information for A Brown

LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
edited November 2016 in Wild Party Bingo
Hi there, I have finally figured out your issues with the disrupter.
They will stay greyed out unless you are playing with friends, that's when it will highlight. Top players will always remain highlighted. As for last attacker, it will highlight for u to use straight after a person disruptes you, you can only attack them back in the same bingo round you are playing. You can't stay after the round and press last attacker as it will refresh itself. You can only attack back in the same game round you are playing in . Everyone's disrupter options are all greyed out , until you play with friends, or attack back in same round.

Hope this helps you .

Best wishes

Loraine x

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Say u have 3 cards , in the middle of each card it will show you who is attacking you. If you don't manage to get them back, try remember their name , get them back on another time .
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Loraine, you're brilliant!!

Thank you xxxx
    Your welcome Allie xxx
  • Ah-ha!! Ok. Yea! An answer that makes clear sense to me!!
  • Please tell me you can see the rest of the message somewhere that I typed in response (besides just the first statement of "an answer that's clear to me"???? For some reason, I don't see the rest of the message I typed in the comment box now that I clicked "post comment", lol! If you can't see my entire messsge, at least know that I truly appreciate you following this through to the end and your dedication in getting clarity of it all! Thank you so very much!
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Sorry Andrea, we can't see the rest of your message.
    Hi sorry A brown dont see the rest of your message.
    I am glad I could help out with this issue you had.
    Anything else u need help with etc, be sure to ask , I will be sure to respond any way I can .

Best wishes

Loraine x