Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Said I was awarded 5 diamonds.

Said I was a "Master Jeweler" and that I won 5 diamonds.  So, I waited for the 5 diamonds to be credited to where my diamonds are stored, and the 5 diamonds were never awarded.  How does one collect awards that say you have won?

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Hi Bobbie
    There's probs been a wee glitch in the game , they should automatically be added. If you could please leave me your friend code, it's a series of numbers on your profile , Allie will be happy to reimburse you.
    Always remember to try leave your friend code, it's easier , quicker to get into your account and see the issues.

Best wishes

Loraine x
  • Where do I go to leave my friend code?   Thank you, Loraine.
  • How do I find Allie to get reimbursed?  Thank you, Bobbie
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    I've now reimbursed you, Bobbie.
    You can leave your friend code here, in any messages you write , You can also get Allie here.
    On the top left hand side if you click on your face on your profile, it will take you in to your profile, friend code passcode etc.
    Just makes it easier to find you , reimburse etc.

Allie has reimbursed you now.

Happy playing Bobbie

Best wishes

Loraine x
  • BobbieBobbie Member
    edited November 2016
    Thank you, Loraine!  I appreciate your relaying the messages to Allie.  I thank both of you for your time.  I love "Wild Party Bingo."  The concept is adorable and it's almost like playing with a real team.  I recognize some of the "faces."  By the way, how is it that some of the bingo players have a "cartoon" face?  I've only been able to use a photo from my Facebook.  How does one acquire the bingo character faces?
    Thank you!,
    Bobbie
    >^•.•^<
    Hi Bobbie, people who usually use cartoon faces are private, or don't sign up through facebook , play through a guest joining .

If you would like to use a cartoon face , you will have to delete your account on facebook, download wpb again
    But it will make you start from scratch again , if you do this.
    If you would like a private account now , you can go to settings on your profile, turn off.... allow public profile , it will be under privacy on your account. But you wont be able to change your profile picture, unless you change it on your facebook account. Do you get what I mean, it's hard to explain at times , wish I could show you.
    Took me ages to learn etc, I'm better been shown .
    If you have any problems , just ask away, I will do my best to help you .

Best wishes

Loraine xx
    Cartoon faces are mostly used from people , not joining signing up through facebook .
    Hope this helps your query x
  • Good morning, Loraine,
        Yes, I do understand what you're saying.  I thought one had to be a member of Facebook to play, "Wild Party Bingo."  That's okay, I'll just use the various photos I have if I want to change my picture.  I too am a visual person; most people are visual learners.  I'm a retired school teacher and when I taught,I always spoke  (auditory learners) as I demonstrated the concept I was teaching. Thank you again for your time.
    Most sincerely,
    Bobbie
    >^•.•^<
    Your most welcome Bobbie x