Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Playing slots and got kicked off

To Sherrie:

I was  playing wpb slots and I hit for 500.000 and 25 diamonds in WPB and b4 I could get it you I got kicked off. It was about 3 or 4am this morning... so then I went into the singles cause I didn't get my chips. and I needed some to play. but I couldn't get in.

my friend code is 123493

Comments

• crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    Yes ms kay i know i was playing with you... I will let ms allie know and i'll flag the tech team on your problem. may they can fix it for ya... have you tried to get back in yet? let me know but for now i'll pass ya along..... lol
                                                                            ....HAPPY HOLIDAYS
    SHERRIE

• ok   thanks hun..Yes I finely got in the dang singles room. It's slow on letting you in there..
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Kay

I've reimbursed you now.

Many thanks

Allie
  • Thank you so so much Ms. Allie. I appreciate it..
    You're most welcome, Kay  :)

You don't need to add the "Ms" it's a little joke between me and Sherrie  :)
  • I know but it's just how I was raised.. I always say that..
    Oh I didn't realise... I'm so sorry. Please continue to do what makes you the most comfortable, and I'll join in  by saying "Thank you, Ms Kay"

:)
  • It's ok Ms. Allie, It's just a habit. I say that to everyone. I guess when you were taught to say it, it's hard to break..

Actually, Ms Kay, years ago I used to read a lot about the American Civil War, and the role of the Southern "belle" and how life changed for those ladies. It was really fascinating. I would love to have worn a dress with a big swirling skirt!