Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

pink cards

very rare, and re spin over and over, to get an item, it is unfair after spending cash, i am not a cash horse, very dissapointed :-(

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Terina

Please could you explain in a bit more detail, what has happened, please? Also I'll need your Friend Code to investigate the problem - it's a series of numbers on your profile.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Many thanks

Allie Walton
    Community Manager
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Think Terina means when she buys a shadow card (pink card) you ain't always guaranteed to win a party item tho, like when bingo round is over , and you have not win the item, you can keep spinning till next round starts costing you 1 diamond when you spin each time . But I'm afraid it's just the way it goes , win some loose some , just like slots.

Did u also know Terina , if you don't buy shadow cards pink cards, you will get one every so often without buying, it will randomly pop up for free. Unfortunately when you buy it, you ain't guaranteed to win an item every single time, just your luck, but most times you do get the item.
    May I suggest to you, not to do the respins , just try again on the next round, just my opinion tho, on how to help you save some diamonds .

Best wishes

Loraine x
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Fantastic suggestions - Thanks Loraine! xxxx
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Very welcome xx