Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Thank you for your kind messages

LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
Hi all, Thank you to some friends on here asking if I am ok as I've not been playing much past week. I am great thank you , just been really busy with things , going on Holiday as well in 2 weeks , away for 2 weeks. Just not had time to play , but appreciate your concerns xx
catch up with you all soon xx

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Take care Loraine and enjoy your holiday xxxx
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Thanks Allie, I leave 15th December, but I will still be on n off to help out etc. I can't wait for some sunshine , 2 cold here for me . Xx
    What part of the world are you heading to? xxxx

(take me with you)
    Spain Gran Canaria , 5 and half hour flight tho, kills me as I am a smoker. Need to go further tho for the sun .23 degrees that will do me . I will put you in my suitcase and take you with us :)away from the miserable winter here
    :( xxx
    I am a definite sun worshipper - 23-25 C and I'm a happy bunny. Just leave me with a bottle of sangria or rioja, and a book  :)   xxxx
    ps, stopped smoking today for the enth time.... no fags for Allie today. Wish me luck, please xxxx
    Good luck Allie . Xxx
    I've never tried to stop , I enjoy it 2 much . Sad but true. But wish u well in giving up, u need something keep you occupied maybe E ciggy to help you xx
    I tried a while back and it lasted 8 weeks - went straight to cold turkey. Smoked my last fag this time 2 nights ago. Can't afford them. My daughter won't ever give up, I don't think she will...I was on less than 20 a day, she's on 40 a day! And that worries me, Loraine, but, she's 28, she knows her own mind, nothing I can say to her will make a difference.
    I'm like you, I enjoy it too much... forever washing the nets and the curtains LOL xxxxx

E ciggy? Yak, no thanks, rather have the real thing xxxx
    We will sop one day when we have to, even at that , I don't think I will. Bad habit , but I enjoy it . Xx
  • Good afternoon I have a problem I hope u can help me with I changed phones today so when I downloaded the wpb app it did not connect me to my existing account anyway I can retrieve this for I has acquired quite a few chips thank u
  • It also gave me a new friend code 1742696 my old friend code was 1504356 I can't seem to retrieve all information plus I was on level 48 and know it's starting me all over any help would be awesome
    Hi crazy granny , I ain't sure on this occasion , but I will pass this on for you , Allie or tech team will look into this , and get back to you as soon as she can .

Best wishes

Loraine x
  • thanks so much I was afraid if I got a new phone I'd lose it all but didn't have a choose I hope there is away they can help me retrieve my points and all accumulated powerful thank u again
    Hello CG

I've merged the old account with the new one, so only use the new account from now on, please.

Hope this has helped you

Take care

Allie :)
  • Thank u very much your awesome I very much appreciate all your help thanks again and have a wonderful day
    That's what we're here for, CG, take care and have a lovely day xxx