Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Lost my streak

I sign in andplay every single day first thing after waking up. For some reason, the game said I didn't. I lost my streak.I'm not happy. Please fix this.

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello

Please give me your Friend Code, a series of numbers on your profile, so I can investigate this for you.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager
  • Hi , i have been signing in every day for my mother while she is in hospital having a heart operation and i have not missed a day and i have came on this morning and it saying ive missed a day when i know i havent . she will be very upset with me when she comes home as she was coming up to nearly 50 continuous days. I know i have not missed a day as i sign into hers and mine every day.
  • Her friend code is1693452
    Hello

I've restored her Daily Spin for her now.

Many thanks

Allie Walton
    Community Manager, WPB
  • Thank you, much appreciated. x
  • Hi ive just got home from work and went to log on and it is saying ive lost my streak, which isnt true as ive logged in every day for 41 days straight, im fuming over this and it isnt the first time its happened either when i havnt missed a day.  i was made up being on 41 days straight.my code is 818038,
    Hello Karon

All I can do is apologise for this glitch. I've restored you to day 21 which is the maximum setting, and sent you a couple of free spins as by way of an apology.

Merry Xmas

Allie
  • thanks.x