Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

% raise

I play this game everyday.  I have 1560% right now.  This has been this way ever since 10/7/2016.  Shouldn't this have raised by now?  Can someone please check into this or at least write an explanation of how the %'s work??  My friend code is 417715. Thank you.

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi , I have now flagged this over to be looked into .

Best wishes

Loraine
  • Loraine, I hate to bother you again, and I know you have flagged my post of % raise, but has anyone even noticed this post yet?  Yes I know everyone is busy right now, but I would really like to know about this.  friend number 417715.  Thank you for all you can do.  I just want to know if 1560% is as far as you can go, I really want to understand.
  • finally found some information on %.  It explains 1st day--get 100 chips, 2nd day 100 chips x 5% 1005 chips, 10 days x 50%, and so on..So does this help any??? friend 417715
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Yes Kathie, that's basically how it works, until we reach a maximum (I think)?

The important thing to focus on is that every day you log in, you make a gain - whether it be chips or diamonds - then on top of that, you gain the extra percentage worth in chips. That's got to be a good thing.

I apologise that no one has got back to any of us yet - this includes me, as I also flagged this, as well as Loraine. I do know that the team and management are up to their eyeballs, especially on the run up to Xmas and the New Year. I'm not making excuses for them, it just seems the most probable reason as to why they haven't responded - I think they are leaving things up to me and the girls to run the show as best as we can. Obviously, if there is anything major to report, please believe me, I will be on it until it is resolved.

I hope you will see that I've tried to clear things up for you, I know Loraine has been a star in all this. She's in Spain (Spanish Islands) at the moment, enjoying a well deserved holiday.

Take care

Allie
  • nice to see you back Allie, thanks for trying to answer this the best you can
    Hi guys , sorry the wifi here is so so bad, found
    Hope alls well xx
    It's nice and quiet, everyone seems to be happy. Long may it last!

Are you getting a nice tan? How's your mum?

xxxx
    Hi yea got a colour now , mum not been to well hardly been out much . She just takes her time sun bathes here. She is dark , she tans quick. Cant even get in to play bingo lol , signal is bad here. Just get on get my bonuses .
    Hope alls well
    Take care xxx
    Give her my love, sorry to hear she's not well  :(

Take care and we'll speak soon

xxxx
    Xxx