Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Prayers and Healing for Ms Allie

crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
I would like everyone on here to please stop what your doing and hold hands..Ms Allie needs some prayers and healings for her legs,feet and toes...She is in a lot of pain and needs all of us...Ms Allie has always been here for each and everyone of us...She's a angel in disguise.....So if any of you have a problem me and Ms Loraine will be here to help Ms Allie out;;;; And remember to keep her in your hearts because she is a rare gem.... Love You Ms Allie

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    XXXX

Thank you, Ms Sherrie, I really do value everything you do for me, Loraine too.

I have severe lymphoedema in my lower legs, feet and toes. They are very swollen and painful. I also have cellulitis, a nasty skin infection, which left untreated, can cause septicaemia (blood poisoning)

I will still be here for all of you who need help. Please remember that Sherrie and Loraine are experts when it comes to bingo, so if you have a bingo related query, they are here to help you. I promise that I will still be around to handle reimbursements, etc. All I ask for, is your patience, and your prayers, which I do thank you for.

Best wishes

Allie
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Sending my love Allie xxxxx
  • So sorry to hear about Allie.  Please to get better soon.  Best wishes,  my dear.

• Ms Lorraine,  I was not given 2 diamonds for winning on center card diamonds,  yesterday,  12-14-16.  If you have time,  will you fix it for me?  Thanks & Merry Christmas
    I need your Friend Code, please

Many thanks

Allie
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Allie will reinburse you , when you leave your friend code, its series of numbers on your profile page.

Best wishes

Loraine x
  • Miss Allie I hope for you only the best and a speedy recovery I hate to see anyone in pain Please know I'm thinking of you
    Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.

Best wishes, Allie
  • I am having major issues with my game....It freezes A LOT.....Kicks me out of the room a LOT....  I am a avid diamond buyer and everytime I BUY a party card, I have to keep spinning (which takes my diamonds away) which I don't feel that is very fair concidering I BUY my diamonds and I have to buy my party cards because I rarely ever get one from the game itself.   Why is this?  I don't understand why they dont throw some cards in there every now and then.  I LOVE the game but I don't want to throw my money away buying diamonds if their just going to be taken in ways that don't make sense to me.   If you can explain it, I would love to hear it, for sure....   Maybe there is logic to it.  I am almost at the point where I just don't want to buy diamonds anymore.  Not to be taken away from me....   I buy my cards to play and when I get thrown out of the room, I am not reembursed my chips...  If I get my party card, it gets ready to spin, and kicks me out.  So, there goes my 3 diamonds that I payed for my card.  AGAIN, I don't get reembursed for them. (And it happens a LOT)  Please help me because I am getting very frustrated with it....  Can the game give me more party cards without me having to buy them?  I would appreciate a answer on this if possible :(  
                                                                                                               Sincerely
                                                                                                              Dawna Vescovi Oro
                                                                                                     Friends code  723442
                                                                                      email -  djoro3@aol.com
    Dawna, I've answered your email, please check your inbox.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager, WPB
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    Hi Dawn,sorry to hear your having some problems,ms allie has done sent ya a little gift for your problems.. I have flagged the tech team and let them know. and i'll see if we can try a cpl of things to help ya now.. are you going through facebook or google? I go through facebook, but i've seen where a player was telling another if she went through facebook it was a better game all the way around... And another when i first started playing i was having the same problem with freezing and getting kicked out.So for the getting kicked out i uninstalled it and reinstalled it  3 or 4 times and i haven't had the problem since, and for the freezing, the reason it's doing that is either high internet traffic, or their is a player in your room that is going through the tutourial or the single player room. and when they do that it freezes the room, and you can tell they are in there, they will always get the first bingo then the room freezes, And the reason they do that is to get free chips and then they play the slots where you can win chips and diamonds, and then buy your power ups. and you win free power ups when ya win.Hope that helps a little.. please let me know if that helps or not and we'll try something else..Have a good night....SHERRIE