Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Warning

The WPB Community Support Team work very hard to make sure that all our players are well looked after and happy. We answer all questions in a timely manner, and all reimbursements are handled as quickly as possible. We do this cheerfully, making sure that no one leaves the Forum without their issue being resolved.

However, some players forget that it is just a game, and not life or death. Being shouted at (messages written in capital letters) followed by rows of exclamation marks, or question marks, is not only un-necessary, it is also unacceptable. We treat each person with respect, so it is not unreasonable to ask that we are treated in a similar manner.

Abusive behaviour/language, will not be tolerated. Please remember - it is just a game. Life is too short for unpleasantness.

Thank you.

Allie, Sherrie and Loraine

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Agree Allie xxx
  • fxEMMACfxEMMAC Member
    edited December 2016
    DID NOT RECIEVE MY MONEY HAD AT LEAST 2 OR 3 OF THE  5 NUMBERS  
    Hi Emmac , can you please explain more what you mean? What money please?
    And can you please leave your friend code, a seies of numbers on your profile. So we can look into this for you

Best wishes

Loraine
    You dont recieve money in this game. Its only chips or diamonds .
    Hi Emmac , can you please explain more what you mean? What money please?
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited December 2016
    I can see I was talking to myself, when I said that shouting at us was unacceptable. So, from now on, if we are shouted at, that player will have their issue handled when they apologise.

Emma is talking about the lottery, but she doesn't know if she matched 2 or 3 of the lottery numbers. Once we get her Friend Code, we can sort this out for her. Once she stops shouting and remembering her manners.

Loraine, a lot of players will talk about receiving money instead of chips, when it is actually chips that they win. Some also confuse us with games that do payout real money. All we have to do is clear the confusion up for them.

xxx
    Ok no problem Allie xxx