Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Do diamonds expire?ir

During tonight's bingo session (the is login in quite some time), I ran out of a few of my rmore commonly used power ups. When attempting to restore with my diamonds, I preceived a message that I was out of diamonds and would need to purchase more. I was sure that right before taking a lengthy break from the game, I had already made this purchase and was fully stocked in both diamonds and chips. Do diamonds expire? If not, can someone please check into this for me. Thank you. Friend code: 1678437
A Brown

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi A brown, will flag this over to be looked into, as I ain't sure on this one.

Best wishes

Loraine
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    One thing I do know for sure is , diamonds do not expire .
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Hello Andrea

I'm really sorry about this, it's a known bug which I'll report to the team, and I'm very glad you brought it to our attention. I think I've returned what you lost, but please let me know if there is a shortfall. Diamonds definitely don't expire.

Take care, and Happy New Year

Allie
  • Thank you for the reimbursement. Because of the lapse in time, I cannot recall exactly how many diamonds I had previously, only that I made a purchase right before the extended period of time without play. I truly appreciate your honesty and willingness to look into and take care of the issue.

A Brown
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Andrea, this is what we are here for - to help you when things go wrong. We are always honest - we want you to trust us to look after your interests, and you can't do that without trusting us. If we are at fault, we put things right as much as we can.

Take care

Allie