Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

NEED NEW IDEAS FOR THE GAME.

crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
                                           THE TIME HAS COME WHERE WE NEED OUR PLAYERS HELP.  

(  WILD PARTY BINGO )   Is looking to make a improvement on the game, So we need our players to let us know what kind of change or improvement they would like to see to the game And please leave as many idea's as you would like. The team will review it,and we will let ya all know..Really really excited to see what it will be... And good luck to all..Thanks Sherrie

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    I've spoken to Morpheus and he is coming to the Forum this evening to make an announcement about this. Thank you Sherrie for putting this topic up for our players to see and hopefully respond to it.

xxxx
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    Your very welcome Ms, Allie.I'm really excited to see what they come up with...Are we allowed to leave our idea's?    LOL    I got a couple of them...
    Yes of course we are! You can go first, LOL xxxx
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    1. The option to get more than 6 cards.

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Auto spin button for slots , new party time levels , and more levels of bingo game . Marion is at 100 but can't go further as need new levels. I've finished all party time levels.
  • New Ideas for the game:  Would love to see Disruptors dissolved, I think they are mean and people can lose their winning Bingo(s) in which some of them paid extra money.   Would like to see 4 corners as being a winning bingo card.  Would also like to see new party themes for the party cards.  Also last but not least, would like to be able to talk to members on the team while playing; or at least before and after a game as not to distract them.  For ex. some of the players have "kitty cat" icons or pics of their pet for their profile, I'd like to share with that particular team player, that I have cats too.  On the conversation part to the right of the playing screen, I've had the pleasure of "talking" to members that I have never been able to find in the bingo halls that are current players.  How can I find who they are to match their face to their name?  Not asking for them to reveal their personal info, but for gaming fun, it would be nice to have a pic with their name.  Thank you for reading my recommendations. Bobbie,  Friend Code 1689097
    Bobbie try adding the people you like to chat 2 as friends on the game, send a friend request, then that way when they come on , you can see them and join in with them.

Hope this helps you

Best wishes

Loraine x
    Also Bobbie you can look in the lobby , see if you recognise anyone you like to play chat to. Click on them add them as a friend . Then easier to find them for future x
    You can chat in the team before and after game , there is the chat box. U read chat at bottom of your screen, it goes quick tho, sometimes you miss it .
  • It might be kinda fun having different patterns to bingo on instead of just straight lines. I play bingo at a bingo Hall occasionally and they have different patterns on there bingo cards and it's kinda fun instead of just plain bingo
    Bobbie and CG, I think you have some excellent ideas - I've asked for some of the same ones myself!