Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Happy 2017, Future Plans & Morpheus Back!

MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
edited January 2017 in Wild Party Bingo
Hello everyone and happy 2017!  

I realize I haven't been around for some time.  Without a ton of boring details, suffice to say the team has been very busy on another project.  I also had some personal challenges.  I'm back now, to help Allie and the community wherever I can.  Thank you for your patience, I will try to do whatever possible to improve your experience here at WIld Party Bingo.

I'd also like to address the lack of updates over the last months.  As mentioned the team has been distracted but we are firmly committed to WPB.  We still have a ton of users daily and lots of great ideas on how to improve the game.  Please let us know what features you would like to see.

Thanks for playing WPB and being a part of this wonderful community!   I would also like to especially thank our wonderful Allie for all the great work she does holding it all together.  Lets all send her love and prayers as she fights her health battles.

best,
Morpheus

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    It's so good to see you back in the Forum, Morpheus!  :D

Thank you for your kind words - but I wouldn't be here if I didn't love the game so much.

I'd love to see the 4 corners added to the game, please - it would help make my life easier!

Take care and thank you again

Allie xxxx
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi Morpheus, need new levels please, also new party time levels. Auto spin button on slots would be nice. Apart from this games all good for me . Levels are most important tho , as Marion has reached 100 a while back. Few of us nearly there. I've completed all party levels. So would appreciate if you could look into making more levels please.

Best wishes

Loraine x