Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

other games

crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
Ya know ms. allie, I play a lot of different games, and i have lost,been kicked out,disconnected,not given my wins or coins so so many times..And i have complained to all. And this is the only game that i know that reimbursed every time there is a single little problem it's like the players expect it. I can't get nothing from these other games not even acknowledgment that i'm a player..I think they all need to be thankful to you....Sherrie

Comments

• Your absolutely correct and I personally appreciate all that listen to us players and take care of us so well. Your all awesome
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Sherrie, thank you so much, you're really so very kind - and you too, CG, you're awesome too! WPB just wants all of our players to be happy We may not get it right all of the time, but we do try our best. 
    :D
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Agree with you all ladies xx
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Love you too, Loraine, you're a star - I'm very lucky to have the support I get from you and Sherrie xxxxx
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Your more than welcome, just hope your health will pick up . Shit things happen to the good people. Very cruel life at times xxx