Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Dauber on Powerups

I cannot get my "free" daubs to work since yesterday.  When I click on it , the picture goes real light and it won't daub my cards.  I have 3 right now.
Any suggestion what might be the problem?.

Thank you!

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi , could you maybe try to uninstall and reinstall the game. It does this at times, just a small glitch in the game .
    Hopefully it's all working for you know , if not be sure to leave us a message , along with your friend code please, series of numbers on your profile. So we can look into this.

Best wishes Loraine x
  • I tried to uninstall and reinstall and it still will not work.  Not sure what friend code is or series of numbers on profile, can you please advise where I can obtain this info you need.  Thanks!
    Hi , sorry for the troubles you are having, when you log on to the game lobby, click your picture , top left , its right beside your xp points , top left, click on it, it will show you your player profile , it will have your name etc. Under it will say friend code , some numbers . If you could please give me the code numbers , I can have this looked into for you, see what's going on. Also be reinburssed for any losses you have had .

Hope this helps

Best wishes

Loraine x
  • Thanks for your help on this, my player profile is Carol Miller, code#112188, hope this helps.
    Thank you , I will now pass this on to Allie and the tech team to look into for you , see what's going on for you.
    Thank you for your patience

Best wishes

Loraine x
    I've now flagged this over to be looked at, hopefully not 2 long for someone to get in touch with you.

Best wishes

Loraine
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Carol

I've refunded your losses, and given you some extras as by way of an apology for the inconvenience caused by this glitch. I'm really sorry this happened.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager, WPB
  • Thank you for the extras and refund of losses,but it still does not work.  I love this game so much and am so frustrated I can not use my daubers.  I just played 2 games now and earned more daubers and it just does not give them to me to use.  Are you able to fix this glitch?

Thanks,

Carol

Carol, I've flagged this up for the team to investigate. Hopefully it shouldn't be too long before they fix this for you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • OK Great!!! thanks much!!!

• Hi~

I hate being a pest but I am now up to 8 daubers I cannot use because of this glich.  Is anyone looking into this yet?.  I am trying to be patient but I really like to use these daubers when I play.

Thanks,

Carol
    Hi Allie, I'm not sure what's going on here , everyone else is up and running.

Can you please pass on see what's going on with this ladies account xx
  • Still not working, please try to get this fixed asap.  I keep accumulating these daubers and cannot use.  This was my favorite game, but I am getting a little frustrated.  thanks!
    Hi red hat , I've tried my best to help you with this situation , I ain't on a tech side , I can only answer queries and pass on the issues , really wish I could help you myself .
    I have now flagged this over again , as a complaint . I've sent them your issues again, with your friend code.

I can only apologise for the inconvience caused .

Best wishes

Loraine x
    I've emailed the head of the tech team about this. Given that he is in California and I'm in the UK, he won't be at work yet as it's 06.45am his time now.

I'm going to be online now for the next 10 hours at least, waiting on any developments.

I can't apologise enough for this situation.

Allie
    Hello again

Finally got word back from the team. They are busy looking into this problem now for you.

As soon as I hear more, I'll tell you straight away. We finally might be getting somewhere at long last!

Best wishes

Allie
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    This is a very rare bug we have never properly identified what causes it.
    Can you answer:

- is it still a problem
    - what 'platform' (Facebook, Apple, ANdroid, other) are you playing on?
    - do you know when it started?

thanks,
    -M
  • Looks like it is working now.  I play on Facebook.  Thanks!
    Great glad it's working again for you :)
    Thanks again,, Morpheus!  :)

• When I click on the double arrows to change numbers, the pointer comes up and moves across the cards, but no new numbers appear.
    What do you mean Sharon double arrows?
    Can you explain more as I'm lost
    Best wishes

Loraine

Not sure what you mean double arrows
    X