Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

About game going down 10/2/17

LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
Hi all, I understand your frustration as the server was down for at least 3 hours last night uk time .
May I say thank you for your patience , seen some people getting really angry etc cursing away etc , games this that etc etc, like I said I can understand frustration , I'm a daily player as well as you all know , but there is a way to ask politely about any of your issues. No need for abuse and curse words. If you suffered any losses etc , you don't need worry, as you know to leave your friend code , a description of the room and issues caused. We will more than happily look into and reinburse . The game will go down time to time , it's just part of being online . Just wee bit of patience please and manners please .
I see a lot saying I lost so many thousands of chips etc, how can this be if the game would not load ?.
Anyone feel free to leave an explanation of what happened, how you lost the chips, what room you were playing in. We will sure look into it.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Best wishes Loraine x

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Feel free anyone wishing to comment , we are all entitled to out opinions , have our say , it's a family friendly game for all to enjoy
    X
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Loraine love

Thank you for making this post. I for one really appreciate it. I know about the game going down on Friday night, I tried so many times to get into the site to no avail.

However, due to me having fibromyalgia, as well as my spine disintegrating, I was away from the computer until 9pm UK time Sunday. I came back to emails filled with anger. I've been accused of deliberately cheating players out of chips due to the game being down. I've been cussed at, sworn at, and blamed for not allowing players to play bingo.

I'm not in the best of health, but while I am Community Manager of Asylum Labs, I will work to the best of my ability. I will not tolerate negativity from anyone, while I am working hard to help them. If I, or my Moderators, aren't treated with respect and good manners, we reserve the right not to help anyone, until they apologise for their behaviour.

This is a family game. We don't use bad language here. We are all entitled to our opinions, as long as they are handled with respect for everyone. Also, if there are claims for lost chips, while the game was down? These will not be refunded, as it is impossible to lose chips if a player can't play the game due to it being unavailable at that time.

Thank you to those who have shown kindness and patience during this time. We really value players like yourselves. Please remember - this is just a game, not life or death.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager, WPB
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Agree with all you have put here Allie , no need for the abuse cussing etc, unreal at times.
    Like you said , we can help out , be spoken to like a human being, not a bit of dirt. Then gladly we will assist .

No one else has replied on my post , about losses etc. You can't loose if the game would not load , so don't get it.
    Wrote all over the lobby chat losses this that , angry people.
    I gave them a chance to explain on here. But no one has came forward, so we can't help if they don't speak up here.

Let's hope some people can learn manners for future issues.

Loraine xxx
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Usually, when the game goes down we catch it within 8 hours.  I realize this is a long time, but due to us being in US and many of our users in UK, this can compound the problem.

We always regret even a minute of down-time and work hard to maintain stability.

As Allie says, anyone effected adversly via loss chips etc. will be reimbursed as always.

-Morpheus