Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

last attacker

I try to see who my last attacker was and it doesn't tell me if thelast attacker is not in the same room as you are will it still tell who it was mine wont code 367423     thanks 

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi there , The attacker must be in the same room as you , don't need to be in the same team , but will be in the team of 20 . When they attack you , you must press last attacker before the bingo round ends, as it refreshes itself every game , so if you missed who attacked you when bingo round is over , unfortunately you won't know after the round is over. Also when you get disrupted in the middle of each bingo card , it will show there face , so look out for this , and press last attacker straight away to see who it is.
    Hope this helps

Best wishes

Loraine x
    People can't attack you from another room, only people in the team of 20 can do it. Same game .
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Loraine is correct 100% (thanks Loraine!).   What occasionally happens is a scoundrel will be in same room, Disrupt and then leave.  But thats a 'one time' action since they cannot do it again outside the room.

If you are feeling victimized or abused repeatedly by a single user (beyond the scope of the rules of the game) please write contact@asylumlabsinc.com  and we will sort things out.

-M
    Your welcome Morpheus , glad to help out x
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Loraine is a star, Morpheus, I don't know what we'd do without her  (and Sherrie too)
    Thanks Allie xx