Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

streak bonus

I have asked this question before, and as far as I know I haven't gotten an answer.  On the streak bonus, I have not had an increase since Oct. 2016.  My friend Number is 417715.  I have spun every day and my streak bonus has not raised above +1560%  is this as far as the streak bonus goes????  If so I think everyone should be made aware that the streak bonus only goes this far.  As I stated, I have spun every day since this started and long before this.  Could I please have this question answered so I know and so does everyone else who play this game every day.

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi I remember this ? Kathie . I did respond to you . The streak stays the same now , mine is 800% and it's never changer for months, since new party time game arrived. Mine has been at 800 for months . It all changed when party game was put on.
    Will double check this with Allie , just to make sure I am right on this .
    Allie am I right what I'm saying with the streak ?
    I apologise Kathy if you never seen my last comment , I did reply back a while ago when you asked.

Best wishes

Loraine x
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    I'm going back to determine what the maximum Streak % is.  I thought it was much lower, but indeed it is capped.

-M
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    It is capped, and Kathie, I've answered you on this question at least twice in the last few months.

Loraine, you're absolutely right  :D
  • Thank you all for your quick reply.  Your game rocks!!!
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Your welcome Kathy :)