Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

About Daily Streak bonus please all read

LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
Hi guys , there's been loads of emails etc , being made with the issues of not getting the daily spin , and asking for it to be reset. I state this again , you MUST log in within the 24 hour frame set on a daily bases. If you miss it even by a minute , it will say oops you missed a day etc. It is the rules , so please can you make sure you all at least pop on within the time frame for your bonuses. As from now the bonus wheel will not be reset if you miss the time slot . Sorry if this causes any inconvience to anyone , but it is the rules . I am just trying to help you all , I don't want you all missing out . I understand there are hiccups from time to time , but most are logging in after time limit , then sending cheeky cussing E mails .

This will no longer be tolerated , if you have any issues , please be nice bit of manners is all that's asked.

So please remember the time limit with bonus streaks.

Happy playing

Loraine x

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Just a ps in support of Loraine's post

I get a lot of very rude and aggressive emails from players about the daily spin. Some of the things that are said to me, are completely unacceptable.

From now on, I refuse to help anyone who won't use basic good manners (please, thank you) I don't respond well to demands. If anyone emails me and their tone is aggressive and threatening, their email will be deleted.

It is ridiculous that grown adults behave this way over a game of bingo. I also want to add this - WPB never, ever, cheats a player. Other games may do this; we don't. We always reimburse if we are at fault - ALWAYS. So, if we are accused of cheating our players, again, the message will be ignored.

Loraine and I are good, kind people. Treat us the way we treat you - with respect.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager, WPB
  • karonkaron Member
    Hi Allie, ive just spun the wheel and i got 6000 chips but it didnt pay me out this happened the other week aswell with 2000, not sure wether its a glitch, could you find out for me please.x
    I'll need your Friend Code please, Karon

Why didn't you report the 2000 loss last week?
  • karonkaron Member
    my friend code is 818038, i did mean to but i just got straight on the bingo as im so addicted to the game and i thought ill do it later, then it slipped my mind and i thought oh never mind i have a lot of chips anyway but then its happened again so 
    There you go, Karon.

Don't forget to tell me if there are any issues that crop up as soon as you can, please.

Many thanks

Allie
  • karonkaron Member
    thank you Allie.xxx