Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

If you need a refund...

Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
then PLEASE give me your Friend Code!

I'm sick of asking this - I cannot refund your losses if you don't give me your Friend Code.

I have seen comments like "so unfair, haven't been refunded" Did the player give me their Code? No.

WITHOUT YOUR FRIEND CODE -  I CANNOT HELP YOU OR REFUND YOU.

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi I've said it to players time and time again, it's down to them now xx
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited March 2017
    I know, Loraine, I'm fed up asking them to bring their FC's  :(  xxxx
  • Hey Allie
      Love your comment above!  I can just imagine your frustration!!!  Any HOO!  Again - I was playing with the Diamond Miner and was not awarded 5 diamonds I should have won.  It is so weird - it will randomly award me my winnings!  It is quite the glitch.  I make sure before I start playing with the diamond miner to keep track because it happens every time.  Thanks for the refund!  907755
       Have a great day/night!  Keep smiling!

Alex
    edited April 2017
    Hi Alex

Thanks for your support and for bringing me your Friend Code - much appreciated!

I've refunded your diamonds to you now plus a few extra as by way of an apology for the inconvenience.

If you have any further problems, bring them to me and Loraine, and we'll do our best to help you

Take care

Allie
  • Thanks so much!
    Alex
  • WELL its me again AND same issue - I got Diamond Miner again and was not awarded 3 diamonds I should have won.
    I am sure you have reported this glitch to the powers that be!
    Have a great day and thanks for all the help and great customer service!

Alex
    I'm sorry, Alex - yes it has been reported.

I've refunded your diamonds, and hope you have a great weekend,

Take care

Allie