Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Losing wheel status often

Friend code 1125538

Hello!  I've been playing for about a year but recently began having a problem.  Like others, my wheel status keeps going back to the start despite the fact that I open the game daily.  This has happened about once every week or two for the past 2 months.  Please do what you can to give me some type of compensation.  And please, how can I stop this problem?  It's frustrating!  I have tried all I can - uninstall/reinstall, force stop, hard boot, etc.  I play on an Android tablet with Chrome OS.  It is kept clean hourly with one app, daily with another and manually through the Settings, also daily.  I do love the game!  Thanks in advance.

Wendy

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Wendy

I'm really sorry for all the inconvenience. I've sorted out a nice refund for you, and hope you're happy with the service I've given you today.

Many thanks

Allie Walton
    Community Manager, WPB
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi can I just add , if u log in at 9am just say , you need to log in again before 9am next day , if one second late , you will need to pay to restore it . There is a 24 hour time period .

Best wishes

Loraine
  • I spin the slots ALOT and with no issue BUT today I hit the 3 party hats in wild bingo slots and it did not pay me!  I am sad!  That is a big win - can you help me, please, to regain what I should have won.

Appreciate all you do to help us~

Alex
    Hi Alex

I've refunded you now.

Best wishes

Allie
    Hi Alex, thank you for leaving your friend code , Allie will look into this for you and reimburse your losses.

Sorry for the inconvience

Loraine
    Hi Loraine, I've just done it, LOL xxxx
    Lol ok just seen this . Thanks Allie xx
  • Good morning did not get spin today friend code1833367 thank you
    Hello CG, long time no see

Do you think you might have missed the cut off point? You have to log in the same time each day, or you'll miss it. Loraine has written a message about this in one of the discussions. I'll see what she thinks and get back to you.

Many thanks

Allie
    hi crazygranny I thought u had deleted your old account , I thought you had new account sanfrangranny , you are only allowed 1 account on game please. if you could just stick with sanfrangranny account please. Try log in same time daily , if you miss it , I am afraid it resets .

Best wishes

Loraine x
    Can you please just use sanfrangranny granny account . Thank you xx