Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Party items not working again auto bingos etc . Reinbursments please .

LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
Hi , the party items , not working again , technical issues with game , if you are suffering losses etc , could you please leave a description of issues etc , friend codes please .

Hi Allie loads probs again with game , a lady has been buying diamonds 325 for £19.99 , she has not had the use of them , nothing working , I've had same issues myself , loosing chips diamonds , just technical issues again , I know and understand . Could you please reimburse this lady 325 diamonds and chips please , her friend code is 1132204 . Thank you

I am now going to advise players not to buy any party cards for time being until the issues have been sorted . Then saves players expenses , until issues are resolved.

Hope this is ok for now

Best wishes

Loraine x

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi Allie , could you also look into the same ladies account , 1132204 , she's been trying to reply and report the issues, but it's not letting her reply , she's logged in and out , uninstalled and reinstalled , any advice on this please , could you report these issues for the lady please.

Thank you

Loraine x
    I am talking to this lady through my personal email , only way she can report issues just now , through myself

Any help appreciated x
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Loraine,

I'm here now so will reimburse this lady straight away.

You did the right thing re: the party cards and I will message Morpheus to make him aware of the problem.

On behalf of WPB I apologise for any inconveniences caused. It is still the weekend, but I'll report all faults to the tech team and once they are back to work tomorrow, I am sure they will start working on fixing this issue.

Best wishes to all

Allie Walton
    Community Manager, WPB
    I've looked into Michelle's account, there's been no activity since Friday 16th June, so it looks like her payment didn't go through - I'd like to invite her to bring her receipt if she can, just for verification? I've sent her some goodies for the inconvenience.

Love, Allie xxxx
    Thank you Allie , all sorted now, receipt sent over to you. Thank you for resolving this for the lady xx
  • i just played with the bingo center square wins diamond and a diamond never showed up for any of the people playing with me
    907755  1954423 1354712 1925249 681911

hoping to be compensated for some of the losses that occured

Thx
    Alex

edited June 2017
    Hello Alex

I'm sorry, we have a notice on the Forum asking players not to buy party cards at present because there is a fault, and the team are working on a fix, which is taking time.

The players have a responsibility to check the Forum for any updates, this is why it is here. It is not WPB responsibility if players don't use the Forum.

I will make a goodwill gesture to you, as you have come to me many times previously and we have worked together to your satisfaction. But I cannot hand out "compensation" to other players without speaking to them personally.

I'm sure you will understand my position as Community Manager. I deal with one case at a time.

Many thanks

Allie
  • life of the parties are not working , haven't  in 2 weeks  can someone fix this
    Spookie, we know this. Please read the other discussions that mention it. We are working on a fix.

Many thanks

Allie