Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Party Cards

Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
edited June 2017 in Wild Party Bingo
I am sorry to have to tell you that I don't have any news as to when the Party Cards feature will be up and running again.

I have left messages with Morpheus and the tech team, and all I know is that they are still working on a fix. It has turned out to be more complicated than was first thought.

I'm not tech savvy so I cannot help you. Repeat emails asking me when the feature will be fixed, doesn't help make it happen any faster. I am telling you the truth - I am simply the Community Manager, I have nothing to do with the tech team. I cannot physically do anything, as I live in a different country - I'm in the UK, WPB is in the USA.

So for the time being, please do not purchase any cards, and as soon as I hear any news, I will tell you straight away, or Loraine, our Moderator, will tell you.

Thank you all for your patience.

Allie

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Yes agree Allie , you have done as much as you can, . Tech team finding it difficult to resolve , main thing is , it does not affect game play at all.
    Just don't buy party cards until further notice .

It's a pain in butt yea , but errors happen.

Please be patient guys , hopefully not to much longer .

We will write in forum when ally back up and running xx
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Can you all leave messages questions queries here, rather than Allies email.
    we will post any new info here , when we know .

Thank you

Loraine x