Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Free Spin.

Today I logged in to Wild party bingo and it said "broke a streak", I did not break a streak ... I played yesterday.

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi , you have to log in daily same time , within 24 hour period , you have missed the timing for daily bonus .

Please try to log in , within the time limit.

Best wishes Loraine
    I can get Allie our community manager to check the timings if you wish , but I think you have missed the 24 hour time limit , which means you need to pay , or reset .
    I have put several notices in forum .

Hope this can help for future log in timings x
    Could you please leave your friend code , so we can look into this.

When you leave any queries , you must always leave your friend code, also stated in forum, for players to see.

Just trying to help you , for future queries x
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    I can't actually check on timings as to when players log in to play their daily spin.

Everything Loraine says is correct - players must play at the same time each day, or they will lose their daily spin and go back to the beginning.

Of course if WPB are at fault, we will reimburse - but please remember - if there is a fault in the game, the fault is logged (date, time) If a player reports a fault, and makes a claim for reimbursement for their daily spin, and we don't have any evidence of that fault, no reimbursements will be made.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager, WPB
    Thank you Allie for keepimg Me right on this.
    Much appreciated as always xx