Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Stuck in party level

Could someone have a look at my account please Friend Code 1137514 it is stuck in party level 92. The skip button does not work and I lost 140 diamonds trying the last chance button :( Thanks

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi , The party items are not working etc , I put notices up on the forum , They are finding it hard to fix . Please do not try to buy , or hit the last chance button , until further notice . Sorry for any inconvience , will pass this to Allie to see about your losses.

Not being rude , players must read the forum , when there's issues with game , we write in forum , so players know not to purchase party cards etc. Saves losses etc.

I will pass this on , see what they can do for you.

Best wishes

Loraine x
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Bo

I've looked at your account and it shows me that you are on Level 72, not 92. Maybe you've made a mistake here? It also shows you have a score of 3476070, and your last purchase of 65 diamonds was on 3rd August 2016.

As a goodwill gesture on our part, I have reimbursed the 140 diamonds to you. But I also have to reiterate what Loraine has said - she has made several posts regarding not buying party cards, as we have technical issues at the moment and we are working on a fix. If you go ahead and buy more party cards, you  will not be reimbursed as you have already been told not to purchase any.

Many thanks
    Allie
    Community Manager, WPB
  • StrayStray Member
    Hi Allie, thank you for reimbursing the lost diamonds, but I have to say I found the tone of your response a bit iffy. You're right I am on level 72 (73) now but in my post I was referring to the Party Level 92. Also I lost the diamonds before I knew there was an ongoing problem with the game, thinking it was just another temporary glitch.
    Hello Bo

I'm not sure what you mean by "iffy"

I do try to be professional at all times?

I'm actually a volunteer. I am not paid. I do this out of love for the game and to look after the players. Morpheus asked me to take this position, as he recognised someone who had a background in Customer Service. I'm also in another time zone - I'm in the UK. (I'm British, so is Loraine, our Moderator) But Morpheus and the team are based in California, US.

Many thanks

Allie
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hopefully a fix will come soon , Then all can be happy again .
    Allie you do a great Job, you deal with lots of issues .
    Have a good day x
    You also do a fantastic job, Loraine, and I really appreciate all that you do to help me and the players.

Allie xxxx