Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

PartyTime FIXED!

Big announcement, we have fixed the PartyTime problem.
As many noticed, previously the Life-of-the-Party rewards just stopped working.
You would complete your collection, and get your LoP status, your profile would sparkle.....BUT it wouldn't actually WORK.

Many apologies for this; it was a very deep and complicated bug but we have found, tested, fixed and deployed new version.

As a token of our thanks for your patience we are also granting free chips/diamonds to our entire community.

cheers,
Morpheus

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Thank you and the team very much for fixing the problems, Morpheus - it's very much appreciated!

Best wishes

Allie
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Please check this everyone and let us know if it is indeed working bug-free.  Please report any PartyTime problems you might still have here....

thanks everyone (esp. Allie!)!

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Thank you yeaaaa xxxxx
  • StrayStray Member
    I am still stuck in party level 92 - friend code 1137514
    edited July 2017
    Hi stray can you please leave some details of the sitution , room you are in etc, got your friend code . Thank you.
    Have you tried to uninstall the app , and download it again ? Please try this , if it does not change , let us know and we will sure look into this and help out .

Best wishes

Loraine wpb moderator
  • StrayStray Member
    Thanks for responding Loraine... I have done as you suggested and reinstalled the app on my iPad twice, but unfortunately no change. It makes no difference which bingo room you are in, it is always stuck in Gilden's bowling party level 92 saying failed, but I cannot use the skip button or the last chance button to move on to the next level. Hope this info helps.
    Hi stray , yea I get what you mean now, I will flag this over to the tech team , see if they can try sort this issue for you. I would help if I could. Allie do you have any other suggestions on this please ? X
    It's happened to me before , I uninstalled and reinstalled.
    It fixed mine, but it's not working for this lady.
    I am flagging it over now for them to look at.
    Hi Morpheus can you please have a look at this ladies issues, her party time level is still stuck

Kind regards

Loraine
    Hi Loraine and Stray

I flagged this problem over to the team a few days ago. I'll flag it again to them now. Really sorry about this, Stray. Thank you for your patience! Loraine and I are here to help as much as we can but we aren't that tech savvy.

Take care

Allie
  • StrayStray Member
    Thanks for your efforts Allie and Loraine, it is much appreciated but unfortunately I'm still stuck (:|
    You're still stuck? Haven't you had anything done to help move you on?

Right, I'll raise it again. I promise. Please leave it with me.

Allie
  • Any news Allie coz I'm still stuck!!!!
    Loving the new video poker though.
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Allie, please re-send this through, somehow he/she must have fallen through the cracks.

thanks,
    M
    I've resent all of Stray's details to you now, Morpheus

Thank you

Allie
  • I think I must be permanently stuck! I'm playing on iPad, maybe when the game updates to include video poker it might clear???
    Hi stray , I also play on I pad, its harder and longer to fix and update etc on apple.
    Hopefully when new updates come it will correct all the issues, I couldn't wait lol I bought a cheap android tablet for now , till new updates come to apple.
    Take care

Loraine
    Not saying run out and buy a tablet lol, that was just me as I have no patience , and was dying to see new game lol
    Stray a wee question you said you love the new poker , how can you have it if you play on I pad? Just curious as I'm an I pad player also , got a cheap tablet to play poker, but still use I pad to play actual bingo
  • Hello Loraine... I have two WPB accounts one on my iPad and one on my Android phone which is the one with the poker :-)
  • THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU... I'm free boy does it feel good!!! :-j
    Stray, the team say you're level 130+ - so play free and happily.

Many thanks

Allie
    Excellent stray , glad it's all sorted for you now .
    Happy playing :)
  • OH NO... ~X( can't believe it.... I'm stuck again!!!!! Am I the only one this is happening to?????
    Aww noo, again , what device room level etc, friend code again please. We will try sort it for you x
    Stray's F/C was further up the page - 1137514

I'll send it to the team but I doubt anything will be done until Monday at the earliest, as it's the weekend. I'll do my best.

Allie

Thanks Allie x
  • Still stuck, stuck, stuck :-< :-< :-<
    You're still stuck? On what level? Can you tell me you Friend Code again please?
  • Friend code 1137514. Party level 140. I see Doody61 is having the same problem, I thought it couldn't be just me.