Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Hey Everyone! What do you think about Video Poker?

Hello, we'd love to hear your thoughts on the new feature:  Video Poker!

Are you enjoying it?  What aspects do you like?

Are you not liking it?  Frustrated for any reason?   

Please let us know your thoughts.....with your input we can continue to make the game better!

thanks!

-Morpheus

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    I'm really enjoying it, Morpheus, I love it when you get the sign that says "Big win!"

Take care

Allie
  • I think it's a good addition to the game and I'm enjoying playing it, however the payouts are too small in relation to the amount of chips spent. Also, whilst I don't mind the big win sign, it covers the hands completely so you can't see what the winning hands are. Hope this feedback helps.
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    edited August 2017
    I've not got it yet :):) I play on Apple I pad , patiently waiting to see what it is:)
    Any sign of new levels yet please, I've completed everything , same as Marion , we need new levels , still playing but going nowhere lol . Stuck .
    Please please add more levels , would be greatly appreciated :)
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    re: Stray -  good feedback, the larger hands do pay out substantially but i hear you some of the smaller ones (single pair) pay less.   Good input re: Big Wins, i guess it goes away very quickly so you can review your hands afterwords.

re: Loriane....patience, Apple coming!   We also know some folks need more levels....we will add before too long.

Hi Morpheus , I went and bought a android tablet today lol , I've now got poker, love it . I've no patience lol, but all sorted now . I'm happy

Thanks for reply :)
    Ps I've not slept since I got it lol still on playing , it's great
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    LOL Loraine - you don't let anything beat you!

xxxxx
    True Allie , can't help myself haha , xxxx
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Great job Loraine!  We encourage our users to play on all platforms for sure!

:)