Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

To Lorraine or Allie

Oct 23, 2017

I have a LONG streak going...(counter is off and always says 21 days)..BUT I'm up to getting 1400% for my spins and am at well over a 150 day streak without missing a day.
Here's my problem: I will be on vacation  for 5 days and will NOT have access to internet.........from Oct 26 through Oct 30th...Is there anyway I can get a 'grace period' for those days so I won't have to start all over with my counter when I get home????....PLEASE please !!

Thanks
Donna
 Friend # 148767

Comments

• BobbieBobbie Member
    edited October 2017
    Was playing on a Party Card and a daub was placed on a HARP on a Party Card, and it should've automatically called out "Bingo."  When it didn't, I pressed the Bingo bar and it said, "BAD CALL."  Why would it say that?  So, I chose the extra chips to restore the Bingo Party CArd.  I feel that is a glitch that should be addressed.  Thank you, Bobbie  My friend code is:  1689097
  • Oct 25, 2017

STILL  ......waiting for an answer to my question  posted above on Oct 23, 2017 !!

Donna 
    Friend #148767
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi Donna , sorry you have had no response , Allie is on leave really I’ll, I ain’t sure who is taking her place , helping out etc . I wish I could help you , I only helped Allie is queries of game etc, I can’t get access to accounts or reimburse etc.
    I have made several attempts , passing messages on to tech team and Morpheus the games owner; but had no replies as of yet.
    If I being honest , think you will loose your days , only Allie sorted these things out.
    I understand as a player myself , it’s annoying , pay all money in and be ignored.

I will flag this over again , and hopefully they will reply , I ain’t happy either with lack of response from team , can only think they must be real busy.

Apologies sent from me
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Bobby if you hit bingo button on a harp , it always says bad call. Just let the harp go itself to bingo, but there is a glitch , if you hit bingo on harp by pressing bingo , it says bad call, restore it and get bingo, and you get an extra bingo added to your game.
    It’s happened to me a million times

Hope this helps