Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Just saying, thanks for a good game

I wish to thank you for your site, I like the team playing of the game. Its a refreshing change from the usual bingo. Playing as a team definitley makes it more challenging and rewarding,  it is now my favorite bingo site to play. Thank you.

Comments

• LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    Sissy,

Thanks for the kind words of support!  We hear a lot about the problems, but much less about the positive!  Thanks for playing and happy daubbing!

-morheus
  • I agree with Sissy 100% ! You guys have created a great game!! In fact, once you play wpb all the others seem boring. I love this game! Thank you so much!Mary
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Thank you Mary for your kind words, it's so nice to hear some praise for a change - you've no idea how much we appreciate it, and you, and all the players just like you. You're amazing - thank you!!

Best wishes

Allie :D
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Thanks Mary!
  • Awwww. I worked in customer service for many years so I know what a downer it can be when you hear so many complaints! You guys just keep on "keeping on". And be very proud of the great work you've done. Mary