Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Game is doing the same issues i wrote to you about yesterday

you give me diamonds and chips and the same issues no voice stops the voice stops right in the middle of your game and so all it does is keep taking your diamonds and have to keep leaving in the middle of a game to go refresh and it last for about 10 mins then no voice again something has to be done to correct this issue i have spent way to much money on this game to enjoy it not to have to keep leaving due to freezing and loosing diamonds. So all you did was give some diamonds and chips which i have a ton of chips i buy the diamonds to only have them take for the free ones again that you gave me today. Something has to be corrected same issues over and over again im trying to be patient but its hard when you pay a ton of money for diamonds just to have them taken.
Thank You
Kimberly/

Comments

• I agree with Kim,same things happens to me also...

• zitazita Member

When playing this game it keep taking my point from me because of freezing and connect to browser I like this game because I like playing BINGO but it has take over 3000 point from me this is really crazy.I won't my point back so I can enjoy the game.  Thank You a concern player  Rosita Lewis (Zita)

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    edited July 2015
    Tracy/Kim/zita,  July 22 was a bad day.  We issued a system-wide reward of 5000 chips for the problem.
    If you believe you lost/deserve more chips than this, post your Friend Code and I will review.

thanks,
    Morpheus
  • I got them when i got on,but it is still freezing up again tonight..done frozen up 4 times already grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..very frustrated at this point..can't keep losing diamonds and chips..fastest i get them...

friend code 123493
    Tracyjo, I just gave you a nice fat stack for your frustrations.  Hope this helps.
  • DonnaGDonnaG Member
    Me too, AGAIN! When I started I had 2? diamonds, I played 2-3 games, on my attempt to get boosters for 5, NOT happening! That's total bullshit. I'm NOT playing again until I get my diamonds back. You can call me a baby, I could care less what you think of me. When you pay my bills I'll care, til then, Have A Nice Day! :)
    Donna, not sure how you lost 2 diamonds, but as always....provide your Friend Code and we'll toss you some diamonds.
  • FRDS code..101971
    Hi my game keeps slowing down n then speeding up..can u plz fix it.
    Thanks.
    reewaiti, we have a fix for this that we are testing.  Soon, it should be a thing of the past.

In the meantime, i've tossed you a nice stack of chips.  

-Morpheus

• 2muc4u2muc4u Member
    My game has been freezing to the point it has this sign saying puchasing bingo cards. However im having to exit after waiting for about 5 mins with no change. This needs fixed
  • slots and lottery have the same patterns over and over again hav"nt had big win way to long.can"get jackpot if it never stops in cycle. its one of the goals in achivements,not to good guys.its no fun if u no u can:"t win
    2muc4u: can you tell us what platform (iOS, android, facebook etc.) you are playing on?

donnajean:
    Lottery is very hard to win all 5  (we've only given out 7 I think....ever).  How often do you win other "real" lottery?  Watch the tickertape to see how often people DO win big...
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited August 2015
    Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Sorry but that is the best laugh I've had in ages

If I received the same amount of lottery wins, playing the real life lottery, believe me, I would be happier than a pig in poo - I regularly win 5000 chips for 2 numbers (I hang out in Vegas 1 mostly) I've received 50,000 3 times in a month and consider myself very lucky and happy indeed.

"It's no fun if u no u can't win" (argghhhhh I HATE text speak) but for gawds sake - LMAO here :D :D
    edited August 2015
    Allie, as always your commentary brings a smile.  Lets be sure to keep comments respectful and remember that everyone's opinions are valid.  The statement "its no fun if you cant win" is, in itself, technically correct.  

It turns out that "if you always win its not fun" is also true. 

That's why we strive to provide a balanced experience that offers a challenge AND frequent rewards.

FWIW, we are constantly looking at the statistics behind the game and tweaking/tuning things so we can provide the maximum amount of awards and still pay the electricity bill :)

• REFRESHER STILL NOT WORKING ..CAN YOU  FIX

diane, we are investigating.