Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Slots

I noticed in the achievements area where you get so much for getting 10 jackpots.....I have been playing for awhile and have NEVER gotten a jackpot ! I have lost between 4 and 5 million chips playing slots.....Is there some secret to hitting jackpot?

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello rita2_

As far as I know, there have only been a handful of Jackpots since WPB first came into being - I was very lucky indeed, I hit the Jackpot myself about a month ago - and I can honestly tell you, there is no secret, I have been dying to win it again, because to be honest, I went through my chips like a hot knife through butter, and now I'm buying chips again (I still have more than enough diamonds) I just happened to be sitting with my laptop on my knee, not really paying attention, clicking one time after the other, when suddenly, the Jackpot alarms went off! I've only won 3 Diamonds once for that achievement, so I have to win 9 more times, and I need 9 more Jackpots...

All I can advise you to do, is hang on in there, and keep clicking on the button - and I really hope you win a Jackpot, very soon :)

Best wishes

Allie

• I play the slots alot when I play Bingo and I have to tell you, I am not so crazy about the cats slot. Sorry but
    it is kinda boring and I find my self yawning. But I LOVE your Bingo game.
    Hello Alice

Thank you for your comments, we love to get feedback from out players, because it helps us make the game better all the time.

Not everyone will like everything, that's human nature - but we do hope that you love everything else we have done so far - and there is more to come - so please keep playing and look out for new features as they develop.

Best wishes

Allie - moderator
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Alice, you DO know there are now 4 different slot themes right?
    If cats not your bag, you might enjoy the '60s hippy', 'Tiki' or Origional themes more.

We will also be adding more themes as time goes on.

-M
  • GregGreg Member
    Glad someone else brought this up!!
    I've spun all four of the machines literally tens of thousands of times, and while numerous times I have come literally as CLOSE as you can possibly get to getting a jackpot, literally not a single one has happened. I have gotten a small handful of the next-top prizes in each machine, only they and the jackpots are my last achievements to complete as far as spinning for these results.
    I notice that if you spin enough times—probably consecutively—eventually you seem to get bursts of multiple jackpots appearing in your spins, and this is where I get as close as possible. However, as I said, cannot get a single jackpot to save my life. It's a little frustrating. Has started me to wondering what exactly you have to do, hack FB and rig the machines or something (THAT'S A JOKE)?
    edited May 2016
    Greg, as I said above, I've been very lucky and won one jackpot, and I've been playing the slots, for hours at a time, for over a year now - and haven't won another one since then.

I don't know what the answer is - I suppose it's like winning the Lottery - it's the 1 in 10 million chances that you'll have the right numbers or combination of factors, that will give you that important win.

My personal answer? Keep on spinning - and one day, it'll pay off.

:)
  • joy159joy159 Member
    I was playing the slots & hit three Monkeys but it did not pay me. I lost 100,000 & 5 diamonds & would like to get payed, Please. Thank You.
    Hello joy 159

I have reimbursed your losses to you now.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager
  • joy159joy159 Member
    Thank You Allie. I am sorry for the misunderstanding between us. I hope you are doing well & Have a Happy 4th of July.
    You're welcome. I don't celebrate the 4th of July, as I'm not American, but I wish all our American players a very happy Independence Day!
  • joy159joy159 Member
    Hi Allie. I have been doing really good on the slots until Today, I have been betting 5,000 every spin. I hit three monkeys & did not get payed. 500,000 & 25 diamonds. I also lost 8,000 on the Party wheel. I don't know what is going on but I would just like what I lost back. Thank You & God Bless. I hope you can check into this.
  • joy159joy159 Member
    sorry 167824 is my friends code.
    edited July 2016
    Hello

I've reimbursed your losses, and am very sorry that you were disconnected.

Many thanks

Allie
  • joy159joy159 Member
    Thank You Allie. I know that WPB & yourself are very Honest , do take care of your players. I am glad I have come back playing & having a blast.
  • Hi Allie. The slots have done it to me again. I lost 500,000 & 25 diamonds. I like playing a 5000 bet, you can win more. I am so sorry but they did not pay me. Can you Please return what I lost. Thank You. My friends code is 167824.
    Dear joy159

I've reimbursed what you have lost.

Many thanks

Allie
  • Thank You Allie. Your game is still the Greatest on FB.  I Hope & Pray you & your Family are doing well. I hope the slots & the game do much better for WPB.  God Bless.
  • Hi Allie. Do the slots not like me anymore? I was playing & they just kept spinning . I hit the surfer guys & it just started spinning before it payed me. I was betting 2,500, so it owes me 250,000 & 12 diamonds. Could you Please reimburse me. Thank You & Please tell them to check the slots out. Hope your doing well. Friends code is 167824.
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Joy, we're sorry this happened.

The 'keep spinning' problem happens when internet communication gets lost.

Allie will be happy to reimburse you.

-M
    Joy, I have reimbursed you now.

Many thanks

Allie
  • Thank You, Allie & Thank You Morpheus for letting me know why this happens. I am glad it is not because the slots or the game doesn't like me anymore. You still have a Wonderful Game & Team.
  • Hi Allie. Maybe I should stop playing the slots? I won again today & did'nt get payed again. I hit the Rats on the Kittens for 312, 500 & 15 diamonds. I am so Sorry & I told everyone that your Game is different from the others on FB. You take care of us if it is your Games fault. Thank You. My friends code is 167824.
    Dear Joy

I have reimbursed your losses to you now.

Is it possible that if this does happen again in the future, would you be able to take a screenshot of you sharing the win with Facebook? This way, its easier to track the win.

Thank you so very much for your continued support of our wonderful game.

Many thanks

Allie
  • Hi Allie. I wrote about the disrupt & I lost 20,000 on the slots won the Monkeys but no payment. It disconnected me before I could do anything. Please help us to play and get what we lost back. Thank You. My friends code is 167824.
    I've refunded the 20k that you lost, and as far as I am aware, the games are working fine now  :)
  • Thank You Allie. I just tried to play & it still won't let me in & others are saying the same thing. Could you check it again Please.
    I'm sitting watching the game now and the people commenting in the chat box, the game is definitely operational  :)
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    Ms, Allie, Hey hon i thought you had to post to facebook when you won on the slots, I have a lady that keeps telling me she is hitting on the slots but not getting paid for it, and i have told her and told her. but she keeps insisting thats it's happening,, I am gonna stop doing reimburstment for her until she can prove to me she is winning and not getting paid.is that ok with you.... sherrie

Hello Ms Sherrie!  :D

If a player claims to have won a jackpot or a similar large amount of chips and diamonds, we need to see proof of this, either via a link to the slots themselves or a photo on the player's Facebook page. If the player can't supply proof, then I am sorry but we can't payout - depending on the circumstances, we may give a nominal amount as a token gesture.

You have my support regarding the actions you are taking, Sherrie. Thank you  :D

Love, Allie xxxx