Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

not credited bingo's

2»

Comments

• Good morning sorry to be a pain but when playing this morning I got a bingo and it was early in the round the bottom of the card never said new card so I could buy another one well when the round was over it never gave me a bingo at all. Could you have your techs look at this it was in the French room. My friend code is1504356 thank you
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi crazy granny, I have now flagged this over to tech team , someone will be in touch soon .

Sorry for any inconvenience

Best wishes

Loraine x
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello again

I've refunded you for your lost bingo.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Thank you so much
    You're most welcome  :)
  • Good morning I was playing in French palace this morning and got a bingo early in the round but when round was done it didn't credit me for it. Sorry to complain but any help would be appreciated my frien code is1504356 thank you
    Hello

I'm very sorry this happened to you again. I've reimbursed what I think you have lost, but please let me know if I haven't been fair to you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • You've been totally fair thank you so much
    You're most welcome  :)

• Good morning, just wondering if there is a glitch with the party time bingo cards. In the last couple days I've had a bingo on 2 different party time cards and wasn't credited for the bingo would it be possible for the techs to check this. My friend code is 1742696 thank you
    Hi crazy granny will flag it over for you , apologies for the inconvience x
  • Thank u
  • Lorraine just wondering if tech crew found the glitch in my 2 list bingo? Haven't received anything yet for them. Thank you
    So sorry crazy granny , I've not heard anything back , will see if Allie can help us out on this one . Xx
    Hi Allie hope you are well, could you look into this please for crazy granny , I've flagged it over , but no reply as yet. Thank you xx
    I've sent you some chips, CG, as an apology for the wait.
  • Thank you so very much ladies you both go above and beyond you both try to have a great afternoon thanks again to you both
    Your welcome
    Anytime, CG  :)
  • MariaMaria Member
    edited February 2017
    Hej, 2 not credited bingos, and 1 lottery nimber 5 minutes ago, it's not OK! Can u do something? Friend code 198894
    What room were you playing in, Maria, so I know exactly how many chips to refund to you?

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager, WPB
  • MariaMaria Member
    edited February 2017
    French palace 1
    thanks, Maria
    Hello again Maria

I've refunded your losses to you now. If I can do anything else to help, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best wishes

Allie