Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

not credited bingo's

Three numbers after called my bingo card is just sitting there no credit for me, angry!

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Barbie

I'm sorry to hear about this. If you could please provide your Friend Code, we can investigate this  for you.

Best wishes

Allie - moderator
  • Dear Allie,   i seem to be having a lot of problems on here lately.   i would get 4 bingos which were noted at the bottom of the game and then at the end of the game, my team would lose and it would say the whole team only got 2 bingos.   this has happened many times lately.please help.  Barbara
    Hello Barbara

I think what you're referring to, is the Team Rankings, and this is how it works.

Team Rankings

After
    a round concludes there are two ranking pages that show how you did.
     The first is the Team Results page which shows how your team
    ranked compared to the other teams.  Team ranking is
    determined by
    # of Bingos first, then # of Chips won by your team collectively.
     Teams are stacked 1st place on top, and 4th place on bottom.

You can find all the information you need on the FAQ page - click on the gear symbol on the right hand side of your screen, look for the Help page, click on Full Instructions, and it will open upp a whole new page for you.

If this problem persists, please don't hesitate to let me know and I'll raise it with the team for you.

Best wishes

Allie  :)

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Allie, do you know how to post LINKS?
    If not, you should, its really useful :)

Docs:

Hope this helps,
    M
    Hi Morpheus

Every time I go to leave a link here (and believe me, I do know how to do this) I keep getting a message saying something along the lines of

"Links are not allowed" so it prevents me from doing it.

I think my laptop is haunted by gremlins.  :(

Please help?

Love and best wishes as always

Allie  :)
    It might be a permissions thing, I'll check your account although it gives me that error (sometimes) and i have full access.....i'll do some investigating.

Thank you :D
  • I'm still haven't got my point!!!!!!  what going on .
  • I REALLY LIKE THIS GAME.
    zita, what is your Friend Code and how many Chips/Diamonds did you loose?
    email contact@asylumlabsinc.com if you wish to keep that information private.

thanks,

• Hi again, # 731415 just this moment I called bingo it did not give me it there was sill 3 bingos left, and then you took out more chips for an extra card. why would I get an extra card with 3 bingos to go .  please help
    Hello Tiavicki

I've reimbursed you for your losses now.

Best wishes

Allie
  • #731415, buttons are sticking a lot, got bingo 2 times not credited.  please fix this , I really love this game and the only one I put money into

Hello Tiavicki

Please could you tell me which room you are playing in?

Best wishes

Allie
  • Vegas 1

• Today sat, march 26.  Bingo buttons are sticking bad, I push the bingo buttons  it sticks and some one else gets the bingo before me. its not fair I'm sorry to complain so much . # 731415  Vegas 1.  its frustrating thinking u won then someone else wins please fix this problem with these buttons

Hello Tiavicki

I've reimbursed your losses now.

Best wishes

Allie
  • At 10:30 pm Saturday Sept. 10th I got a Bingo on the special colored card...   there was 5 Bingos left, and I kept hitting the bingo button...  It turned brown and wouldn't give me the bingo....even though people after me on MY team got Bingos....I spend money on this game, and I exspect that I should get my Bingo....This game is not my first rodeo playing....I have been playing for quite sometime and I know how it works...  And this isn't the first time this has happened.  If it continues like this then I won't spend anymore money and I just won't play it.  My money is precious too.  I'm not going to throw it out the window....PLEASE correct this situation .  I would highly appreciate it

Thank you
    Hello Djoro

Please message me your Friend Code, a series of numbers on your profile, and I will make the necessary refunds.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager
  • Hello! I was just playing the "Csrnivsl Bingo Blackout" and after getting bingo on first two cards I added a second and then third. When getting bingo on the last card added (4Th card), the bingo tab disappeared and the bingo card froze not allowing me to do anything. I verified that I was not given credit at the end of the game where it displays the total number of bingos per player (my status reported 3 rather than the 4 it should have). Please look into this and give me credit for the bingo I had gotten from that card during the game. My Friend code is 1678437 Thank you.!
    ABrown

• crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    Hello Abrown, thanks for your message and friend code.When Ms  Allie returns,she will make sure you get your necessary refunds.On the games you have lost.. ThankYou, and have a blessed day.... Sherrie
    Thank you for your help, Sherrie - wonderful as always  :D

Hello Andrea

I'm really sorry that you had this problem, I wish I could tell you what caused it, but I can't.

What I can do, though, is refund you, and I've done that now.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Best wishes

Allie
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi Allie , this happens alot with me 2 , it sticks and you dont get the bingo. Not sure but its nearly a daily thing . Maybe say to tech team see if they can see where the problem lies.

Best wishes

Loraine xx
    No problem Loraine - but now you're a mod, you can do it too - see above under your name where it says "Flag"? Click on it, add your FC and tell them what the problem is xxxx
  • Thank you for taking care of this
    Andrea
    You're welcome as always, Andrea!  :D
    Awww I see , thank you Allie , I never knew this lol, see even I am learning new things on here .

Thank you xx
    Ah I see it now, good to know this, I can maybe help a bit more now x
    Sorry Loraine, you need to add the player's F/C, not yours, lol xxxx
    Lol ok , thank you xx