Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Do NOT like the party wheel.

Really guys? What a skeevy way to try to force us to buy diamonds if we want boosts. You used to be able to save up the singles you got daily but now we have to rely on the "luck" of the party wheel. Thanks. So much.

Comments

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    edited December 2015
    jessica, thanks for your input and opinion.  We are sorry you dont like the new wheel, but it is better:

- you can win much more each day
    - you can win extras past day 5, it rewards loyal players who play every day up-to day 40 with a 200% bonus!
    - you can win huge amounts of both diamonds AND chips
    - you can choose to 'purchase' spins and play as much as you like

The old Daily Rewards had none of that.
  • Yes but besides paying high chip amounts on slots or using real money for fake diamonds theres no sure fire way to get diamonds daily to buy boosts. And with one spin a day continually landing on 750 theres no way to explain this away that will make me like the game as much as I did before. Thanks for a prompt response though :)
    jessica, fair enough but you are not likely to land on 750 chips every day; you are more likely to get diamonds fairly often, but again we appreciate your honest feedback and will continue to try and improve the product for our players.

• Lost my day 3 spin because it would not spinning.  Not impressed at all with this new daily thing. 
    rose, sorry to hear that.  we are adding ability to reimburse spins that do that....i'll send you a bunch when the feature is online.

thanks for your patience while we work out a few little bugs...
  • you have time to put in new spin, but no time to fix it so we can trade in those boosters.
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Rose, there are going to be some who hate some of the boosters, others won't mind them.

The new Party Wheel is a great new innovation by the WPB team and I know it will make the playing experience even better.

I'm sure once you give it a chance, you'll love it as much as I do!  :)

Best wishes

Allie
  • The party wheel is no fun, what happened to the free daily chips??

Tiavick:  you do get free chips every day from the spin wheel.

• Can't get the spins daily - go on to check - not even within a 24 hour span.  Not fair at all and no longer fun to play! Loved the free daily chips & diamonds, you say this is better - guess you really don't play your own game to see that it does not work. I have given this a chance and do not love it as you stated to someone else in here.  Sorry - this is not working well at all.
    lilys, yesterday we had many technical difficulties we think are fixed.
    Can you tell us does it work for you now?

• GregGreg Member
    The party wheel seems a little rip-off-y to me too, honestly, but I guess anything free can't technically be a rip-off. But here's my question. In the list of achievements, there are a couple that are described: "Restore Party Wheel broken streak 'x' times." What exactly does that mean?
    Hi Greg

I don't understand how you can view rhe Party Wheel as a "rip off" - when you acknowledge that when it's free, it can't be a "rip off"? It either is, or it isn't - and I assure you, it is most definitely not that. It's another element of the game for us all to have fun with - we all get one free spin, and if we want to spin again, then we pay a small amount to do that.

To answer your question - if you break your spin days, for example, if you miss a day, or a week? The you would have to start again, unless you restore your spin days, by paying a small fee, so it would appear that you'd not broken your playing pattern in the first place. There are 3 achievements in this category - 3 "x" (times) 10 "x" and 50 "x", so in essence, this means you would need to restore your spin streak 3, 10, and 50 times to receive the achievements.

I hope this clarifies this for you.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager
  • GregGreg Member
    Well, you're right in that aspect, hence the second part of my statement. And it's not really the game's fault that it can have the psychological ability to entice, with the prospect of multiple achievements and that kind of thing by buying more spins. The part that can get kind of frustrating is what someone else above said above about continuously landing on 750 or 1,000 chips—or just 1 or 2 diamonds—especially when you only get one free per day, when there are much higher values also on the wheel. I've been lucky enough to hit the 25 diamonds space once or twice, but I've NEVER hit the 20,000 chips space. Oh, and thanks for answering my question. Yes, that did clear it up. I don't believe I've skipped any days, so I wouldn't yet need to repair the broken streak, as it were. Thank you again, Allie.
    You're more than welcome, Greg - and I agree with you, it is enticing - "What will happen if I buy more spins, will I get the top spot?" I haven't been lucky enough to get 20k chips, either, and like you, I've managed to get 25 diamonds, one time only. Most days I get the 750 - today I got 2 diamonds. It's the draw that keeps you coming back; the "what if" That's why games of chance are so popular - everyone wants a chance to hit the big time.

What I will never get my head around - and this is real life, not the internet - are those folk, I have actually seen? Downtrodden, ill fed - but they still go for that scratchcard. It's keeping the hope alive, that one day, they will hit it big and put their troubles behind them.

Funny old world we live in.