Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

lottery

hello
I love to play games every day :)
but from time to time, despite my winning lottery does not mean I money to my account :((
pls help me :(

Comments

• LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    Hi MukMuk, thanks for your note.   There seems to be some confusion about how the Lottery actually works.  After you pick your numbers, you need to match them in the first 5 balls called ONLY. After that, it does not matter if you had a number or not.   Hope this helps,

Morpheus

• thats not true i have gotten the lotto number before ball 5 and didn't get 2 million its a rip off just so you get the balls and it takes your money....I have gotten the ball before ball 5 about 10 times already and still nothing
  • also it says match at least one ball before ball 5 and get 2 million it does not say you have to match all 5 before ball 5 so yeah its a rip off 
    edited March 2015
    so, technically it says "Match 1 or more of the first 5 balls called.  Choose your lucky numbers & win .....5 million.  We will alter the text to read "win UP TO" 5 million, as we acknowledge the current language is a little ambiguous.  

The game will always award you chips if you match your ball in the first 5.  People are winning millions in chips every day through the lottery and we can assure you it is not a "rip off".  We apologize for any confusion.

-Morpheus

• yes but since it say match one or more i should be compensated because that is false advertisement cause that is the only reason i did the lotto and am not doing it anymore because it didn't give me what it said 
  • I realized now thanks Morpheus :)
    angelfish, to be clear you win SOMETHING for matching 1 ball, just not the full 5 million.  Again, sorry for any confusion and it is certainly within your rights to not play the lottery ;)
  • Tracyjo242Tracyjo242 Member
    edited April 2015
    I have that problem also.It said i won 50000  twice and never gotten it either..so I don't play the  lottery to much now.and my # is 123493.

• please sort lottery out not getting my winnings members number 130605
    caroline: we believe the lottery is now fixed.  i have also granted you some chips for your troubles.

-morpheus

• dnethdneth Member
    May 5, 2015

OK I tried out the Lottery again at 9:30pm CDT..it worked great! I got the 750 credits at the time a number was selected...HOPE it stays fixed...THANKS :)
    dneth
  • MJCMJC Member
    I Don't know how many times I've hit LOTTO numbers and haven't been paid off. 
    Yesterday,during 3 of the 5 games I Played with 4 cards,I hit every number I had picked on every card. 2 ofthe 5 I hit at least 2-3 numbers. 
     One card even had all 6 numbers on it. I received absolutely NOTHING. Did I get the pay off... NO.
    I am NOT a happy bingo camper!
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    MJC, thank you for your note.  

I believe you may be under some misconception about how the lottery actually WORKS.  It only applies to the first 5 balls of the round, and THOSE have to match what you picked as your lottery numbers.  It has nothing to do with whats on your cards.

This is explained in the full documentation.

best!
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited July 2015
    Good morning! :D

I would like to praise the WPB team for installing the lottery into the game - no other bingo game online has it.

Plus - I have had a great morning playing the game and the lottery feature has made it even better, because I was very lucky in hitting all 5 of my chosen numbers - not all together, but enough to make me a very happy player.

So thank you again, WPB guys, for making this THE best bingo game in the world and also for making me a very happy Allie on what is a grey dismal Monday morning. I wish I could give each of you a hug.

Lots of love

Allie  :D :D
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    WOW Allie, thats fantastic !  You must have won a TON of chips!  Good job!