Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Game is messed up

Are other people commenting on the lagging, freezing and just plain old stopping of WPB? It is awful tonight. Losing coins and power ups like crazy and it's not letting up. Hope this is resolved soon :)

Comments

• This is really bad, the disconecting and the slots just spinng like crazy, the wheel taking my diamonds then disconecting. I just put money into this game twice today and I am done tired of losing my stuff. my friends code is 167824. I would like my diamonds and chips returned Please!!!  There are people complaining in the chat room about the disconecting. I hope you can get the problem solved soon or I am done putting my money and time into this. I LOVE this game but it I want to have fun like I use to. Thank You.
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited January 2016
    Joy and Misty

I promise you, we are on it. You know by now that if you lose coins/diamonds, we always reimburse you as long as we have your Friend Code (thank you Joy for giving it to us again, I can flag this up to the team immediately)

Believe me, I play every day, I never miss a day (I'm addicted) and I have to go through all the same frustrations as you do, so I know how you feel - but at the same time, I also know how hard the team work to get rid of all and any bugs, and I also know they get frustrated, too. There is nothing they want more, than to make this game run as smoothly as possible, they want us all to be happy, because ultimately, we want this to be THE BEST game on the internet. And, I don't know of any other bingo game that has such a responsive admin team, who are friendly and approachable - we really do care about you!

You know we will get this sorted as soon as possible - and thank you for hanging in there with us. You are all stars.

Best wishes as always

Allie xxx
  • I am not putting any more of my money into this game. I love to play this game but I can,t cause I didn,t get my chips & diamonds back. I am so upset!!!!!!!!

• It's happening everyday. No fix obviously. It's like a drug. They get us addicted. I just want to play the game without getting kicked off in middle of playing and losing all my stuff. Dammit. I really loved this game. It helped me get thru my treatments. Now it just frustrates the HELL out of me! Ugh.......
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    folks, we have recently upgraded our servers and exepct most problems to be behind us.

Joy, i have granted you a nice fat stack, please let us know if you are unhappy with our customer service.

-M
  • I am sorry for getting upset but I waited for you to let me know about returning my lost. I do Love your game and you are the only game I put my own money into. Thank You that was a very nice grant back. I really hope this will be a better year for you and your crew. Everything has been doing great for me in your game. The slots, wheel, and playing the game are doing fine.
  • Wish I could say that
  • Friend code 805439
  • Friend code 805439
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    gibet: i have gone ahead and granted you a nice stack for your frustrations.  Hope this helps and you are happy with our customer service.

-M

• Hi Allie. There is a serious issue in the chat room. People said they are not playing your game anymore. I wanted to let you know the games are freezing and loading issues, the slots are just spinning. Please let your team know what is happening. Thank You, just trying to help you out.

• teetee Member
    edited January 2016
    Game freezing up not let you get in taking your chips what's going on
  • Thank you all for the stash I received. It did play better and longer yesterday afternoon before kicking me off again. I still love the game when it plays right. But noticed this morning it's acting up again. I know it's not an easy job for u guys. We just want u to know it's appreciated that u r trying to fix the bugs. Thanx.
    Joy, thank you. I know what is being said, I play every day, too - I also have to deal with game freezing, game not uploading, disconnection, etc etc. I also put money into the game.

I don't know how to fix things - I'm just the Forum Moderator - all I do is report issues to the team, and I'm here to make sure that everyone is happy. I don't have the power to reimburse, or fix bugs.

I know how frustrated you all are. I get frustrated too. But I know how hard the team work, and when you have thousands of players, one team of techies, and me, we can only do so much at any one time. I think our team do an amazing job. I'm a volunteer, I have a family away from here, and I can't be here all the time - if I'm very lucky I can be here every day, but it works out at once every 2 days. When I am here, I try to help where I can.

Trust me when I tell you - we are very lucky to have an admin team who care about the players. The majority of games, do not. All they want is your cash, most of the time you don't get an answer when you have a problem. I know this from bitter experience. So you can imagine how good it feels, to find WPB - it's like a breath of fresh air!

Best wishes

Allie
  • I thought this was taking care of,but I still freeze up and losing coins and diamonds still...I stop playing for a while bc i got so frusted with it,and I came back and still having same problem..

code is 123493
  • Thank You Allie for writing back. I just try to help when I see or hear something about the game. Your team is doing a Great job and everything is running smooth now, Don,t let anyone tell you different. Take care of yourself and God Bless all of you. I will continue to let you know about issues.

Hi Tracyjo

I've flagged this again for you, and thank you for including your friend code, it helps me from asking you for it time and again (I have a horrible memory, sorry) Please let me know if you haven't heard anything back by the end of the week. Believe me when I tell you, I am deeply sorry for the frustrations you must be going through.

Joy, thank you very much again for your unwavering support. God bless you, too. You're a lovely lady!

Best wishes to both of you

Allie xx
  • Hi Allie. I am sorry but I was playing the slots and I was doing great, then I hit the monkeys for 100,000 and 5 gems but it didn,t pay me for it, it just spinned again without me touching it. My friend code is 167824. Thank You Allie and your a Honest and Lovely Lady also. You are right about WPB, they do care. This is the only game I will ever put my own money into and also have gotten more friends to join.
    edited January 2016
    Hi Joy

I'm on it - and I am so sorry this happened. I've flagged the team right now, giving them your Friend Code and what has occured. Please will you let me know when you receive your payout?

Take care and best wishes

Allie  xxx  :)
  • Allie it has been two days and I have not seen anything yet. I just went and put more money in to this game. I get very upset when I don't get back what I should. I know it is not your fault, and Please just let them know again. Thank You and Best Wishes to you.
  • I just start on the slots and it is dissconnecting again. The slots just keep spinning again and people are talking in the chat box about why is this happening again.
  • Today, Jan. 14th 2016, every Bingo I hit is called a bad call. I go back and check the numbers daubed and they are correct. I have to pay the restore fee and loose the coins that I paid to play each round. Please help me. I don't want to stop playing this game because I really like it. I will wait for a response. I don't know what a Friend Code is. Do I have or need one to get my issue resolved?
    Hello Nora

I really am sorry you are experiencing such difficultis at the moment, it must be very frustrating for you. I will do all I can to help you, but I do need your Friend Code, don't worry, it is very easy to find - if you click on your profile, you'll see a 5 or 6 figure number - this is your Friend Code.. If you can give that to me, then I can flag your issues with the tech team and they will investigate it for you. Also you will be reimbursed for any losses, we never let our players go out of pocket.

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Best wishes

Allie - moderator
    Hi Joy

I'll flag this one up again for you. Please can you reassure your team mates that you've spoken to me and that I've raised it with the team?

Thank you so much for your continued patience and support - you are valued and appreciated! :D

Love,  Allie xx
  • They are saying in the chat box, what happened to this game it use to be fun. Sorry but I totally agree.
    Joy, can you tell me how things can be changed so the game can get back to being fun again?

I know you'll probably think that because I'm the Forum mod, I'll agree with whatever the guys at WPB say, but the truth is, I still find the game as much fun as it has always been. Yes I suffer with the freezing and the disconnection and chip losses, but Morpheus is very quick to treat me in exactly the same way as everyone else - he investigates what information I can give him, and I'm always reimbursed. I'm also very patient when it comes to the game being fixed, I know these things take time, so I'm happy to wait. I'm also at a loss as to why people get so worked up when things don't always work out the way they want them to - when you have an admin team who are there to listen, to reply and involve themselves, who are approachable - you don't get this attitude from the admin in other games. Can you see why I'm speaking up for WPB? Because they do everything that the other games don't, and I think we are very lucky, all things considered. Morpheus and the team want all the players to be happy, and he does go out of his way to make sure they are. There are bound to be glitches when you're involved with technology, all we have to do is be patient.

Will you let your team mates know that we are aware that there are problems sometimes, and we work very hard to make things right. Also to let us know in what ways, we can make the game fun again, that would be very helpful.

Best wishes

Allie :)
  • Allie. I am on a fixed income and still spent money on your game. I have not received my chips or diamonds that I lost. I am not putting anymore of my money in until I get my lost back. I know your team works hard to keep the game running right and care about us. I know other games do'nt do what your team does. I really love to play your game and have gotten alot of my friends to join. I know alot of my friends were not sure what to do with the powerups, maybe you should have something to explain them a little better. There is another problem, Do you have robots playing the game? In the chat box they keep asking if there are any real people playing. You also raised the wheel to 12 diamonds but left the amount you win the same, now if you hit 10 diamonds, can't even spin again. I have been trying to help out on what I see and hear from team mates and friends. I like your new look, you are a Beautiful Person. I wish you the Best also and if I can think of other things to help, I will let you know. Thank You Allie. 
  • Allie, this is Nora Verrett, my friend code is 957367. I posted above with a problem and I found my friend code as you requested. Please help resolve the problem of all my good bingos being called bad, loosing my coins, credits, and all the money I have spent on the game. Thank you for your help. I posted the original problem a few days ago and it is happening sporadically. I would appreciate all the help I could get with this issue. 
    Thank You,,,,
    Hi Joy

Thank you very much for all your comments - you are a lovely person and it's players like you that make my job an easier one to do! I am so sorry, I have a terrible memory, could you please give me your Friend Code again and I'll make sure that you're reimbursed for all of your losses.

All your help is greatly appreciated, and you are very much valued by all of us here at WPB.

Best wishes

Allie  :D
    edited January 2016
    Hello Nora

Thank you very much for your Friend Code, I've now flagged your issues up with the team and they will investigate this for you. I know that Morpheus will reimburse you for your losses. You should hear from them and Morpheus very soon. Please let me know how you get along and if you need any further help.

Best wishes

Allie  :)