Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Congratulations Allie! - New Community Moderator!

We are thrilled to announce Allie is our new Community Moderator!

This means she will be taking a larger role her at Asylum Labs in supporting you, or valued player to help resolve any questions or problems you may have.  Allie has been fantastic with her attention to detail and support as a Forum Moderator and in her new role we anticipate her doing even more great work for everyone!

Allie will be able to provide refunds, open support tickets and answer any questions you may have!

Please welcome and congratulate her!

-Morpheus, VP Customer Support

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Thank you very much, Morpheus, for giving me this opportunity in expanding my role - I'm deeply honoured, and very grateful to you and the team at Asylum Labs/WPB for having faith in me.

Believe me when I tell you, I love WPB and all it stands for - and I'm very lucky that I'm able to work with, and support, the best players in the world!

I'm very much looking forward to this exciting new chapter in my life. If I can be of any help, to anyone, please don't hesitate to contact me, and I promise, I will do all I can, to help you.

Love and best wishes to all, and enjoy playing the best bingo and slots game in the world!!

Allie :D xxxx
  • BRISKY #716387 IF you would look in the inbox for Morpheus you can see where I wrote to tell him about winning the jackpot playing wild party slots
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Brisky, why have you posted in a 6 month old discussion?