Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Free spin NOT activated

Feb 9, 2016
Have doing doing free spin for weeks...today when I signed in got a message saying I was entitled to ONE extra free spin since I had reached the 30 straight days mark I assume...Sounded great!! BUT after I spun once and got 750 chips (doubled =1500) that was it!  No extra spin.  What happened??

Donna aka dneth
Friend # 148767

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Donna

I'm not sure what happened, I'm sorry that it did - but I will raise this with the team for you, and reimburse your free spin.

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • Hi Allie,
    thanks for your help...Got my free spin :)
    Hello Donna

You're more than welcome - this is why I'm here :)

Have a lovely day!

Allie
  • Feb 13th
    Hi Allie,
     So sorry to complain ...again... But the email I got today for the free chips would not activate ~again!  I tried several different times today and all I got was this message....> "Firefox can't find the server at r.sending.io."

Donna aka dneth
    Friend #148767
    Hello Donna

Please don't worry, this is why I'm here, to help you.

I hope that I have now made things better for you.

Take care,

Allie  :)
  • Feb 16
    Hi Allie,
     Thanks..I got my free spin that I requested on Feb 14th.  So glad you are here to help so promptly !! :)
    Donna aka dneth
    :x :x
    You're always welcome!

Allie xx
  • dnethdneth Member
    Hi Allie,
     Things have been going well for over 3 months UNTIL this morning--July 18, 2016 !!

Yesterday ( 7/17) my free spin showed it was day 99 ( which was correct!) and today it shows day 21 ??????
    I've answered on the other thread, Donna  :)
  • dnethdneth Member
    Reposting this:
    14 JULY 2017

Logged in this am and NO 'Free Spin' option was available!  WHY???
    DO NOT want to receive the dreaded  message of "You missed a day' message tomorrow!!!

dneth 
    Friend #148767

14 July 2017BY THE WAY I USUALLY check in in the AM bet 7-10am...tried at 7 & 8 9 &10 am today (Central time)..NO FREE SPIN either time!
    Thanks,
    dneth
    Friend # 148767
    Check out the other thread, Donna

Take care

Allie