Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Cards

For some reason when I go to purchase my bingo cards I am a higher category with cards starting out at $1500.00 where normally I can get 4 cards for $600.00, etc. What am I doing wrong or am I in a wrong location. I play this all the time but can't seem to get into the normal area. Help??

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Krismay

It sounds as if you may be starting  a  game of bingo  in one of the higher level rooms as you say, for example in Kids Party instead of the room nearest to you. Please don't worry, you've done the right thing by bringing this to our attention, and I'll raise this with the team.

If you could provide me with your Friend Code, I'll reimburse you for your losses.

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • When I play, the computer decides how many cards I get. I don't want that many. Also, they are giving the numbers wayyyy too fast. I enjoy this game, but if it keeps up like this, I won't be playing anymore. I just want an enjoyable game to play, not speed game.
    Hello Charlynn

I think the problem is that you are probably playing in one of the faster rooms - if you tried playing Carnival, that would be a better speed for you.

I hope this helps,

Best wishes

Allie - Community Manager
  • HELP the bingo game is purchasing cards for me during the game and after, its taking my chips. and still the bingo button is sticking still . please help I really enjoy this game.   #731415. 

PS, why that monkey pop-up its annoying!!

Hello Tiavicki

The game itself won't be purchasing extra cards for you, you have to be careful when clicking for a "Bingo" not to accidentally brush against the "New Card" button with your cursor. I have done this myself countless times, it's very easy to do.

The monkey pop up is to remind those who don't use powerups, that they are there to be used. Once you use a powerup, the monkey won't re-appear.

I hope this helps you,

Best wishes

Allie