Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

monkey that keeps popping up

Enough with the monkey that keeps popping up when someone helps you, all it is is a distraction to the player.  This should pop up when one of your team bingos, it would pop up a lot less.  I don't know how anyone else feels, but I believe it's just a distraction because you have to stop everything to close it out .  It actually is not important and a waste of time.

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello

Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass your comments on to the team.

Best wishes

Allie
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Calk, thanks for your input.

The new powerup popup is there for people who dont use powerups.
    Many players dont use them or understand how valuable they are.
    The way it works is if you click it when it appears, it will "remember" and not pop-up again.

OR, if you just use your powerups, it wont appear either.

For users who use powerups, but simply want to NEVER see it, we will be adding the ability to shut it off completely in the options in a future build.

Hope this helps,
    M
  • thank you for getting back to me so quickly, I can't wait for the shut off to this because I've been playing the game forever and I know what all the buttons are for, and I've used them all many times.  It's just so distracting that I have to close it out and then I lose some dobs especially if you get two or three players giving you help because it keeps popping up.
  • Didn't you say if you clicked on the monkey pop up, it would stop popping up?  I have done that and that monkey pops up again and again while I'm trying to play.  Could you please fix this because as I stated before it is very distracting to the point I quit playing as much.  Now I go in and do the wheel, try one game, and when the monkey keeps popping up, I just sign out and don't play again till the next day when I spin the wheel.
  • ok upon logging in tonight, I discovered every time someone clicks on the team helper, the monkey pops up no matter what you do.  So if 5 people push the helper button, the monkey pops up each time, there is no shut off.  Could you please look into this to stop the monkey popping up every time someone pushes the help button, or see if there is a bug in the game.
    we WILL be re-writing some of the monkey code, so he shows up a LOT less.

thanks for your input calk, very helpful.

• please get rid of that monkey pop-up very annoying

Tiavicki, please scroll up and read what Morpheus has said about the popup.

Best wishes

Allie
  • I don't like it either..I always click off of it bc if you use it,it take from the ones you have built up.

Hi Tracyjo

It shouldn't do that - once you click on it, it will stop, and it shouldn't take anything from you.

If it continues to do this, please let us know, as it could be a bug that hopefully, we can fix.

Best wishes

Allie, Community Manager
    I think she means the pop-up prompts you to USE the powerup.  If you use it, its gone, that is true.

However, there is a 'x' so you can CLOSE the powerup, and it will NOT use your powerup and it (meaning that specific PU) will not re-appear for at least 1 day (current design).
    Thank you, Morpheus, for clearing that up for me - much appreciated  :D
  • I know I've written before about the monkey, but it keeps popping up after you click on the X.  The only thing that stops it for maybe 3 or 4 is if you  click and use your helper, then for 3 or 4 games it doesn't pop up, then it starts popping up until you use your helper.  I have tried everything and the only thing I've found so far is if you don't close the monkey just let it sit there till the next game, when it pops leave it up till the game ends.  The monkey is the only key that keeps popping up.  I'm sorry I keep writing to you but I definitely feel there's a bug in this game.
  • Oh and by the way, I just discovered that the monkey does not start popping up until someone uses their helper key, and then it's through the rest of that game.  If nobody uses their helper key the monkey does not pop up at all during the game.  Just an FYI to go with the post above.  Sorry, but I am only trying to give you feed back so you can look into the problem.
    So we have made some changes to the monkey we will be rolling out soon.  He will appear a LOT less.  We'll post here when this update is live so everyone knows.

Thanks again for your input, its important for us to hear when the community is unhappy with things we add.

best,
    M
  • Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.  I'm sorry to complain about anything with this game because it rocks, but like to make you aware when the games is acting up.  Thanks for listening and taking care of the problems so fast.
  • I know I've talked to you before on this monkey business, but still too many monkey pop ups.  I do use the help key, but now I feel I'm forced to help every 2 games.  I click on the X every time it pops to no avail, it continues to pop up till I use my help key, this lasts about 2 games and then it starts to pop up again until I use my help key.  This is getting very frustrating because I have to go in my gems to get more.  While using the wheel I very seldom get gems, and I don't feel it's fair for me to start buying gems so I can be forced to use my help key.  Could someone please look into this please or I will stop playing until it's fixed because I can't afford to keep playing and paying and it really makes the game crappy.  I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but please at least look into mine...
  • my number is 417715 maybe it's just me, so maybe you can look into mine..
    Hello Calk

To be fair, I spin the Party Wheel every day, and I rarely get gems, so you're not alone. I'll pass this on to Morpheus, so he can see what you've said, then he can feed back to you any further developments.

I hope this helps you.

Best wishes

Allie