Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

still waiting for someone to get in touch with me

I have written 3 times or more in past few days do you not read you feed back or post people write because they are needing help....... Pleas look under my name and you will see you have not even commented on a thing loosening diamonds chips cant use power ups. Rooms freezing up again this was a reason I left the game for months and I see you still have the same issues. Please HELP I shouldn't have to leave a game I like to play I don't know where the freezing up is coming from and cant use power ups took over 500 diamonds and chips now this needs to be address. We pay for this stuff I miss playing with my friends I made here.

Comments

• friend code 250311 now I would pleas like it very much if someone can get in touch with me games should not be freezing for months on end loosing stuff we pay for and I'm speaking for everyone I see this is a real issue you have going on  all I'm asking someone get in touch with me. no I'm not freezing rooms as we talked about months ago but why still happening I get frozen all the time I will keep writing until someone gets in touch with me u will be so sick of hearing from me I'm very angry you ignore people for days on end that's why theres support here
  • I posted under game questions and no response as of yet????

• yea I left for months due to major issues just came back with same old same old...
  • friend code 250311 now I would pleas like it very much if someone can get in touch with me games should not be freezing for months on end loosing stuff we pay for and I'm speaking for everyone I see this is a real issue you have going on  all I'm asking someone get in touch with me. no I'm not freezing rooms as we talked about months ago but why still happening I get frozen all the time I will keep writing until someone gets in touch with me u will be so sick of hearing from me I'm very angry you ignore people for days on end that's why theres support here would like some help
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Kimberly

We haven't been deliberately ignoring you, or anyone - Morpheus has been offline for a week, I have been offline due to a house move and had no internet connection for 12 days. If you see how I work, you'll know by now that usually, I am here every day, as I am the Community Manager, and I answer all players as soon as I possibly can. We would never ignore anyone. I hope this puts your mind at rest.

I am also sorry that the freezing problems are persisting, all I can do is report it to the tech team and have them investigate.

I'll reimburse you for your losses so you aren't out of pocket, and also some extra as by way of an apology, and I hope you will feel I've been fair to you.

Best wishes

Allie, Community Manager

• well ty for getting back to me and giving me my stuff back and realizing issues and im sorry for your site being down for days and not being able to get in touch with me but i do thank you........
    i just wish i stop freezing and others calling me a jinx again lol so stupid its a game. Thanks again 
    Kimberly
  • like i said i left game for months and others are freezing me too so i know its not me its got to be some type of glitch. Because i have read other post but you know others like to blame and they should be enjoying the game not fighting i see so much fighting in rooms its sad its for fun but thanks Allie.
    The site wasn't down, Kimberly - I physically wasn't online, as I now live in the sticks, where internet connection is very few and far between. Had I been here, your issues would have been dealt with there and then. This is how I work - if someone presents me with a problem, I deal with it immediately. I like to treat others, in the way that I would like to be treated. If Morpheus had been here, he works in exactly the same way. We want all our players to be happy.

If there ever is a delay in getting back to you in future, please bear with us, as we may have issues away from WPB that we must deal with. I assure you, it would have to be a serious issue for me not to be here - I love WPB  :D

I hope you feel you have been reimbursed for all your frustrations, please let me know if you feel I have been fair to you. You are a very valued member of our WPB family  :)

Best wishes

Allie
  • friend code 250311 Hi Allie it is now 11:31 PM EST me and bradly cross have been play bingo most of the day. We both lost everything. The game kicks us out and no cards come up and it takes your money it took me from over 395.000 chips took me to 1400.00 and something omg what is going on with the game like i said Bradly cross that was playing lost everything too he and i spent hours trying to log back in and it would say logging in then disconnected then we would buy cards take our money no cards came up and it totally took all our stuff he is left with 9000 i am writeing because he cant get logged on i was just able to get back on and find out all my chips are gone like i said i had 395.000 chips please help us get something back we are totally broke i dont know how its takeing money we go and buy cards no cards come up and no people on side bar and it was just deducting in front us and we just sitting there waiting for cards and it just wouldnt stop takeing our chips and the game is still at this moment doing it i am left with 1,400.00 thats crazy. Bradly cant get on to write because his keeps saying loading his friend code is 292805 once he can get on he will post im sure but we have been playing off and on all day with his daughter and she lost a ton of coins as well. Please help us in anyway you can wouldnt let us use our power ups they are blank and then empty its crazy. 
    I just had to write on issues the other day but now i lost everything so i need someone to reach out and to bradly cross 
    Thank you 
    Kimberly
    Hello Kimberly

I've flagged this issue up with the team for you and they will investigate it. I am so sorry this happened.

I've reimbursed both yours and Bradly's losses, please let me know you've received them.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Hi Allie I got chips no diamonds to replace my power ups that I paid for you can look at my account I bought diamonds all week....
    Thanks
    Kimberly
    Hello Kimberly

Hopefully everything is sorted out now to your satisfaction  :)

Best wishes

Allie
  • Kimberlyyyyyy! How'd you get your profile pic uploaded to this site??! Cannot do this to save my life, lol and I'm very computer savvy!
    Your FAV teammate, Shari Dean (you'd recognize me if I had a pic up! Haha) xo
  • just link the game with face book Shari