Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Please help lost tons tonight your site is down majorly

friend code 250311 Hi Allie it is now 11:31 PM EST me and bradly cross have been play bingo most of the day. We both lost everything. The game kicks us out and no cards come up and it takes your money it took me from over 395.000 chips took me to 1400.00 and something omg what is going on with the game like i said Bradly cross that was playing lost everything too he and i spent hours trying to log back in and it would say logging in then disconnected then we would buy cards take our money no cards came up and it totally took all our stuff he is left with 9000 i am writeing because he cant get logged on i was just able to get back on and find out all my chips are gone like i said i had 395.000 chips please help us get something back we are totally broke i dont know how its takeing money we go and buy cards no cards come up and no people on side bar and it was just deducting in front us and we just sitting there waiting for cards and it just wouldnt stop takeing our chips and the game is still at this moment doing it i am left with 1,400.00 thats crazy. Bradly cant get on to write because his keeps saying loading his friend code is 292805 once he can get on he will post im sure but we have been playing off and on all day with his daughter and she lost a ton of coins as well. Please help us in anyway you can wouldnt let us use our power ups they are blank and then empty its crazy. 
I just had to write on issues the other day but now i lost everything so i need someone to reach out and to bradly cross 
Thank you 
Kimberly

Comments

• friend code 292805 not sure where i was supposed to post this but i have wrote in other sections i a,m fallowing kim's lead in this descution and i am totally discusted we all lost everything  like coins and dimonds and cards and all our power ups and our power ups didn't work for three weeks we spent over 40 dollar's and kimberly is disconnected again and won't let us in please reemburce us

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Kimberly and Bradly

I have reimbursed you both for your losses, and I am very sorry this happened to you both. I've reported the bug to the team and they will investigate it for you.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • I only got chips no diamonds plz look at my account been buying them all week they dispeare last night f during this I bought for power ups si did bradly cross we please like some of our diamonds back .. we only got sent chips.
    Thank kimberly
    250311 friend code ty Allie
  • kimberly and bradley we still never got our dimonds back yet 250311 & 292805 there is our friends code please replace our dimonds or refund us the dimonds we only got the coins not the dimonds thank you

• ok Allie I guess Bradly did get his chips his showed up later then mine thank you so much your always so sweet and kind and on top of things for me. Bradly just wanted to know about the Diamonds we bought to through out the week sorry for the typos the sites a bit sluggish not getting all my letters in the old comments. But anyway if you can help me and Bradly out with the diamonds that would be great. I told bradly your always correct my issues I brought brad to the game a few months back and loves it to but anyway thanks so much sweetie let me know and I will let Brad know as well and thanks again for helping us with the chips.....
    Thank you so much
    Kimberly
  • oh sorry Allie my friend code if you need it is 250311 lol you probably know it by know ha ha.... with all my issues I have but all in fun  always I love the game even with the glitches.
    Thanks again Allie
    Hello Kimberly and Bradly

Please accept my apologies for the delay in reimbursing your diamonds - I have sent them to you both, please let me know if you feel I have been fair to you.

Always send me your Friend Codes - we have thousands of players and I would love to remember all of the codes, but my brain is too feeble to handle them all, ha ha!

Take care and best wishes

Allie  :)
  • thank you so very much from kimberley and bradley

• :D
  • Ty Allie yes got the diamonds and yes you did :D a very fair deal as always your the best...
    Thank you kimberly
    Friend code 250311
  • master1master1 Member
    edited March 2016
    292805 sorry allie i forgot to put my friends code in with my reply thank you so very much for helping me and kimberly 250311 now me and her can continue our fun cus she helps me in the game when we play thanks and allie is there anyway that you could slow the calling of the numbers on vagas 1,2 thank's cus i need more time to find my numbers thank you i mean just a little bit sorry i just needed more time in finding the numbers thanks

Hello again Bradly

I'm afraid I can't slow Vegas rooms 1 - 3 down. What I do suggest, is that you play Carnival rooms 1-3, as the calling of the numbers is much slower, and I feel this will be a better game experience for you.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Allie