Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

How come...

...four corners doesn't count as a Bingo in this game?

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Hello Greg

We are working on something a bit extra special for the four corners - we want something different, rather than the run of the mill that most other bingo sites have to offer. As soon as we have worked out what we are going to do with the four corners, we'll make an announcement.

Thank you for your interest.

Best wishes,

Allie
    Community Manager
  • how come I cant get chat any more and why are you crookes
    I beg your pardon, Preston11?

What exactly do you mean, by that comment? Crooks?

Please give me your Friend Code so I can investigate why you can't "get chat anymore"

Regards

Allie
    Community Manager
  • GregGreg Member
    edited June 2016
    And what's with the imaginary silent 'e' on the end of "crook"? I mean, as a spel/punc/gram Nazi I could almost overlook your not capitalizing the first letter of your question, or leaving the question mark off the end, or even leaving the apostrophe out of "can't," but putting an imaginary silent 'e' on the end of a word like "crook"? That's a bit of a glaring error...
    P.S. I only correct people's spel/punc/gram when they're being jerks and deserve it. ;)
    Greg, I like your style.
  • GregGreg Member
    Why, thank you, Allie Ally (as in my friend). I'm sure I'm welcome.
    You, sir, are more than welcome!
  • Hi Allie I bought a bunch of diamond smaller packages through the past 2 weeks every time I have 4 bingos it mostly only gives me one or 2 I'm using all my diamonds for tools and not letting me have the 4 bingos I won if I hit bingo they just don't go they freeze. Basically what I'm trying to say is I get 4 cards and only one or 2 will go through and the others I hit bingo and they freeze do nothing I have spent I think over 45.00 in past 2 weeks and the same thing keeps happening to me. I'm not sure why this is happening if it was not for other players and there help I only get one or 2 bingos but I'm using all my diamonds to get tools and they go like crazy because I'm either freezing when I hit bingo and it sure is a bingo and it wont do anything. Another issue I been having is using my power up helpers freezing on me  like if I hit a coffee it just wont work or a refresher any help you can give me hun would be greatly appreciated you can look into my account it comes right from pay pal   I think I have been buying smaller packages for past 2 weeks but its added up on diamonds I have bought from past 2 weeks its kind of a lot I looked at my bank statement today.... I just thought I would bring this to your attention I know your always so helpful with me and any issues all of us have again if you look into my account I have been buying pretty much daily Thank you again.

Thanks so much Allie :)

All dealt with now, Kimberly  :)
  • Thank you so much Allie your the sweetest :)
    I'm glad you're happy, Kimberly  :)
  • zmanzman Member
    Why is it I can ring a Bingo and there is a stall and not get one of the top three spots?
    zman, it all depends on how quickly you manage to get a bingo - the longer it takes, the further you'll be away from one of the top 3 spots.