Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

sick and tired of being disrupted

Allie,

Diana, member code 1146285, kept disrupting me yet again in the singles room!  I want her admonished for her activity!  there is NO reason for her to zap me, as I was in the singles room, don't play with her in the regular rooms.

i'm fed up!

oh, hi from hants! 

many thanks, grace

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Grace

I was present in the room when you, Tanya, and Diana were being disruptive. What I will say is this. If you all continue along this disruptive path, as this is a family game, I will be consulting with Morpheus, and handing out game bans - 24 hours to begin with.

If a player needs to be admonished, I submit all information to Morpheus, who makes the final decision. He will also need to listen to Diana's side of the story, so he can make an informed and balanced decision. It isn't up to me, or you, to admonish anyone, Grace - Morpheus tells me what to do, and I follow his instructions.

I have advised you in the best course of action to take when it comes to being "zapped" and playing in another room, Grace - you need to take this very same course of action again.

I hope this clarifies things for you

Many thanks

Allie
  • thanks, but I did not zap anyone, allie! I keep getting out of the game and going back to singles - I prefer to play alone!
  • hey allie, Diana is insisting on continuing to zap me in the singles room! it's bloody annoying, and I am tired of it! i'm sorry....my friend code is 437257, Diana's is 114625.

it's totally ridiculous and juvenile, and there's no call for her to do that to me.

thanks, allie!  sorry about the complaints.

grace
    Grace, I've removed Diana from your friend list, so you shouldn't be bothered by her anymore.

Any other problems, please don''t hesitate to let me know.

Many thanks

Allie
  • Thanks, Allie, but she's still here, zapping me.

I  have no idea why she's doing this but I'm sick of it! Please get her out of my hair!

Cheers!
    Grace, the Friend Code you have given me for Diana was incorrect, it was missing a digit

I will do what I did the last time and split you up, please let me know if it works.

Many thanks

Allie

I've emailed Diana and asked for her side of the story. Once I have that, I'll make a decision, as to who deserves to be banned for a short time.

This behaviour upsets all players, and must stop.