Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Diamonds

kimberlykimberly Member
edited August 2016 in Asylum Labs
Hi Allie I bought diamonds for the past 2 days they are not going to my account only the ones i have one on slots im not sure whats going on I paid for them through pay pal linked to fb can you please help me figure out what might be going on as always your such a great help.....  and for some reaon when i play the new game i have a bingo and im not getting the prizes or the chips when the card is pink i will get all numbers and its a bingo and it wont give me anything chips or the bingos a few have but most have not.
Thanks so much anything u can do will greatly be appreciated.
Kimberly code 250311

Comments

• Hi Allie any feed back for me yet on what's going on  thank you any help would be greatly appreciated.....

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Kimberly, i'm sure Allie is super busy. 

1) sorry about the bugs w/ PartyTime, we are looking into it.  Any more details you can provide?

2) What Diamond Purchase did you attempt to make?  How many?  Can you email contact@asylumlabsinc.com with any details?  Also the paypal charge confirmation would help us track this down.

We know you are a longtime player and we value you.  We'll get this sorted.

-M
  • I bought 9.99 & 4.99 packages and I explained on my previous post what happened.....

Thank you

• I would greatly apprciate it if you could look into how they where pd and would be thankful to get um back already emailed them herd nothing from them code is 250311 is my code I would really like something looked into it was when you put the new updates for the game if you take a look at my first post.... thank you kimberly

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hi Kimberly

I do apologise for the delay in getting back to you, I have been incredibly busy. I do try and answer all questions within 24 hours - sometimes it can be as long as 48 hours.

I've reimbursed your diamonds to you now, but in future, we will ask you for a copy of your receipt for your chips and/or diamond purchases, so we can try and track what has happened with the purchase.

Many thanks

Allie
  • I didn't get my diamond on the diamonds cards i won on. in  PartyTime.I won on 2 cards with diamonds..and i still have 199 diamonds,so i didn't receive the ones i had won  one my cards..please check into it please..my friend code is 123493
    Hello Tracyjo

I've reimbursed the diamonds that you didn't get. I hope all is ok for you now.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Thx Ms Allie,I appreciate it.sorry to bothered you...

You are never a bother to me - this is what I'm here for, to help you!

Anytime you have a problem, bring it to me and I'll help all I can.

:)