Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

New Feature - PartyTime!

Hello everyone, Morpheus here.  I'm excited to announce our new feature PartyTime!

PartyTime is essentially a kind of 'collections' system.  You find items and complete a 'set' to throw a party.  Unlike some other games where the reward is just a new party, we also give you a big reward called Life-of-the-Party!

Life-of-the-Party is a limited time-frame (usually under 30 minutes) where YOU are boosted with a special power!  That power will change your profile to sparkle AND give a special ability to EVERYONE in a room with you!  Unlike Boosters and Powerups, Life-of-the-Party will effect EVERYONE on your team AND everyone on all the other teams for as long as it is active!  Cool, right?!

Basically, it works like this:

1.  Get to Level 5.  If you are <5, the feature is locked.

2.  Go to PartyTime from the Lobby and get an active party!  Help Olivia find the party supplies for the big event!

3.  Play Bingo as normal.  Every card you buy has a CHANCE of being a 'Party Card'.  These PartyCards are tan and visually different.  You can also buy them at the Buy Cards screen.

4.  Get a Bingo on your Party Card and you have a quick automatic tic-tac-toe; match 3 items and you get that item!  It could be coins, diamonds, XP or an Item you need for your collection!

5.  Get all the items you need for your collection and you can CLAIM the Life-of-the-Party.  This is a key step, you dont AUTOMATICALLY become LoP, you have to hit the CLAIM button to activate is.  This is for convenience so you can start the timer whenever you like.

6.  Play Bingo as normal but notice your profile has changed.  You will be LoP now and everyone will see that and want to play with you!

There are 9 different LoPs you can get.  Details on them are here at the documentation page:

I hope this helps.  We are very excited about this feature and hope you enjoy it.

This is BIG release with lots of parts and we DO anticipate some bugs.  Please report those bugs, and be patient with us as we fix them.  Currently this feature is on Facebook and Android only.  Amazon and iOS coming shortly.

-Morpheus

Comments

• crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    Cool Morpheus, Just what a girl wants... SPARKLES... Love the game, but to much bling bling going on, it's harder to play the game and pay attention to your numbers, But in time i'm sure we all will get used to it... Where else can ya play bingo and be the LOP.... LOL........The best part of this game is Ms Allie she is so awesome and the bestest..She takes care of everyone, with  the up most respect,. and in a timely matter. You could not have found a better people person..Me luvs her..... Sherrie

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Thanks for the note Crybaby!   We love us some sparkles, and we also love us some Allie!  Isn't she the greatest?!  

If you have any questions about how the PartyTime stuff works, just ask!

-M
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    Ok sure will. Have a great day... Are you from across the pond to?

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    No, Sherrie, Morpheus is from California, on your side of the pond!

And thank you very much for your very kind words, both of you. It means such a lot to me.
  • Instant bingos aren't working. :( losing out on bingos here!!
  • But party time is pretty neat :)
    Becky, please check out your account  - you'll see I have reimbursed your recent losses.

Allie
  • :) thanks again!
  • it's cool but seems we lost a lot of other functional things like speed....ALL got real slow after you made the change...and don't tell me me to check mu internet speed....

There will be glitches during the first few days, please be patient while we iron some things out

But if anything else arises, please let us know, so we can check out for bugs, etc.

Many thanks

Allie
    MMackenzie:  The game was having problems yesterday; the overall speed should be back to normal now.

• Just finished playing Party Time - won a the red card - 1st bingo and that card froze when I tried to hit bingo.  Got another bingo (would have been the second one) that one went through. The speed of the game is still lagging.  
    dreamw; thank you for this report.  Sorry you had a PartyTime card freeze, we'll look into this.  We continue to focus on speed/lag & performance.

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi Morpheus

Any news on Apple I pad players getting the new features?
    I have an android tablet also , but the lag is bad , my I pad is super speed , loving this game and all new things added.
    6 months playing now, my family and house is falling down behind me lol, so hooked on this game.
    Been out of work , this has defo kept my sanity .
    Loraine love, I've flagged Morpheus so he can see your post.

Take care

Allie xx
    Loraine, Apple is proving to be challenging.  We have done web, Android and soon Kindle.  Apple should be few more weeks, thank you for your patience and your support.  We really do value our hardcore players like yourself!

best,
    M

Thank you Morpheus

Much appreciated
    Thank you Allie x
  • How do you check you account to see if you have been reimbursed for your losses?
    Hello Casie

You can check on your profile - just click on your profile photo and you'll be able to check if your numbers have increased or stayed the same. You can only be reimbursed if you have given your Friend Code - a series of numbers that you'll find on your profile, to myself or Morpheus, and we will then go in to your account and take things from there.

I hope this helps you

Many thanks

Allie
  • Okay apparently my friend code has changed it is 1383974

Hello Casie

I have dealt with your issue now.

Can I please advise you, that WPB policy doesn't allow multiple accounts. Choose one account and use that account alone, please.

Many thanks

Allie
  • Now I have a new issue I do use only one account, but   I recent;y have a problem I , I used three diamonds to buy party time cards and they were not rewarded, I want my diamonds back or my party time cards, please!!!!

edited September 2016
    Hello Casie

I am very sorry that this happened to you, so I have reimbursed your diamonds now and hope that all is well with your game today. Any further problems, please let me know and I'll do all I can to help.

Best wishes

Allie
  • I just completed a Party Time and did not get my reward!!!!! Please give me the rewards I deserve!!! I love playing Party Time as you can see I play it all the time, however I do not like winning and not getting what I am playing for!
    edited September 2016
    Casie, please calm down, and tell me, which Party Time you played, as all the rewards are different. You know that you will be reimbursed for any losses, as I have done this for you before.

Many thanks,

Allie
  • Okay very good! It was Cindy's Wild Rave.
    The reward for that level was 40 diamonds, which I've transferred to your account.

Happy playing!

Allie
  • Thank-you for all your help and for handling this so quickly!
    You're most welcome.  :)