Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

New Feature - PartyTime!

2»

Comments

• Allie I was wondering if you could tell me what the reward is for Kenny's Graduation Party? I just completed it and I thought there was a mystery gift, if so what was it? I got the charity chips, was that all? I appreciate any help you can give me. Thank-you.

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    I think it was 8 free daubs? I can't remember, I'm really sorry  :(
  • Love your game.  
    If you can, can you make your bingo game NUMBERS bigger ? (too small)
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Think it depends on what device you play on, my I pad numbers are huge, phone are small. Think it goes on what device you use.
    I'm afraid we can't make the numbers any larger at the moment. The largest we go is in the Singles Room playing 1 card. The best we can do at present, are 2 cards - this is if you play on a desktop pc or laptop.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    MayMonth, if you are playing on a computer or pad and you have google chrome you can go to your customize and control button it has 3 dots in the right hand corner click on that and go to zoom and it will make them as big as you want.... hope that helps ya....... Sherrie

• Alex_5428Alex_5428 Member
    edited December 2016
    Hey  Enjoying the new Life of the Party!  I had an issue today though!  I won Life of the Party and was rewarded the diamond miner, but for some reason it randomly awarded me diamonds.  I got bingos on 5 diamond cards that I did not receive my diamonds. 

Could you reimburse me those 5 diamonds, please?

Thanks for all you do!!!

Friend 907755

Thanks,
    Alex
    Hi there , when you are the diamond miner , you only get 1 diamond card each round . You cant get 5 in the same game. Its just 1 you get . Allie will have a look into this , as there must be some sort of glitch in game , if you got 5 diamond cards. Only ever 1 you get .

Best wishes

Loraine x

Someone be in touch soon
    Also when you win the life of party , you get diamond miner or hawkeye etc, you also win chips or helpers or other power ups , also diamonds. This is why you got diamonds rewarded. Watch out next time you win life of party , see what you win when u claim reward x
    Hope this helps x
  • I did only get one diamond card each game but when I bingoed on the diamond card it did not give me the diamond.  It happened 5 times that I bingoed and did not receive the diamond.

Thanks
    Alex
    Hi Alex , will pass this on to Allie , she will reinburse your losses , sorry for any inconvienence caused .
    Best wishes

Loraine x
    Hello Alex

I'm sorry this happened to you - I've reimbursed you now.

Merry Xmas

Allie Walton
    Community Manager
  • Thanks Allie!!!  As always I can count on you to make it right!

Merry Christmas!!!

Alex
    Merry Xmas, Alex  :D