Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Can't get the game loaded

I have tried for last2 hours to get on and play. keep getting disconnected. I got on slots once and got kicked off during spin and lost tokens. I don't know whats going on.  Hope you can fix it and reimburse my chips thank you!!

Comments

• Are you all going to fix the game. Hope you do soon. enjoy playing!!!

• been trying for 4 hrs will not load I paid good money to be on this site so wtf, fix it
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Charlie

I am really sorry that you can't get into the game. I can't either! I've sent messages to our tech team to let them know there is a problem.

In the meantime, can you send me your Friend Code, a series of numbers on your profile? Then I can reimburse all your losses.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager
  • my code is 718980. I would appreciate it very much.  love this game thank you
    Hello again Charlie

I've sent you all that I think you lost - I hope I got it right!

I managed to get into the game for 5 minutes, then it kicked me off.

Please tell anyone who plays this game, to come here to me, and I'll help them all I can, or they can email me at

allie.at.wpb@gmail.com

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • Cristina123Cristina123 Member
    edited September 2016
    the is a problem with the games party bingo keep saying you got disconnected from the server  you need to fix it so i be able to play i love partybingo how can i fix it soi be ables to play
    Dear Cristina

There is a problem with the game, there is a problem with disconnections. I have informed the tech team.

Hopefully everything will be resolved very soon.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • Just want to thank you for reimbursement!! Glad game is back up! again thank you!!
    You're welcome, Charlie  :D
  • this is my first time using this site to play wild party bingo. I've always played it on facebook. I've done all as I was supposed to and the game does not a thing....it makes me very sad to lose this game. :-(
    Please see the thread entitled

"The Game Is Down For Updates"

Thank you

Allie Walton
    Community Manager
  • This is not the first!! I lost Diamonds 42 to be exact and today I can't even get because of some security says that I am not valid. What is going on? I guess if it is not fixed I won't play anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Samallen Hi I am a player here 2, love this game , we just have to accept that games etc will go down , every game all internet banks , everything goes into melt down at times . It's your choice if you don't want to play anymore.
    They do their very best to keep game running , try to keep everyone happy , reimbursing loses etc.
    Just think the amount of people email in for losses etc .
    I get frustrated 2 if I can't play like most of us will, but would never go mad be rude cheeky about it, it happens , like loads people are.
    It's all back up and running , enjoy and happy playing.

Loraine
    Also if u send Allie your friend code and ask for your losses in a nice manner, she will gladly assist you .

Best wishes

Loraine
    Thank you Loraine, for standing in for me - I had to take the day off yesterday due to feeling unwell. Thank you for handling everything so brilliantly  :D xxxx
    Hi no probs at all just trying to help out xx help players with some tips etc . Hope u r well soon xx
    Thanks pet. I've got cellulitis in both legs and on antibiotics for another 2 weeks. It feels like I have a heavy dose of the flu.

I really do appreciate your help though - I want you to know that.

Big hugs

Allie xxx
    aww god love you, you get well, this is a game , health is far more important. Sending some get well wishes xx
    That's what I keep telling people - it is just a game, it's not life and death. I mean, it's a great game, don't get me wrong, I've met some fantastic people, but every now and again I go out and smell the flowers, you know? I look at the garden I helped to create, I take pleasure looking at the flowers. Then I come back in, and play a game of bingo - I've got a clear head. etc.

Thank you for the good wishes, it's really kind xxxx
  • Good morning I've been trying to log in for awhile and all I get is a grey screen, is the site down? If not anyway you can help. Thank you
    No, the site isn't down, everything seems to be ok at our end. Try logging out and back in again, and don't run any other apps apart from this game.  :)
  • Thank you
    You're most welcome   :)
  • Loraine i must say you are a totally awesome player i love to know how your get so many bingos i wish i was that talented you can give me any good advice anytime lol..... I never seen such a great player and you get them so fast and i notice how great you are on slots bring me in plz lol....
    Hi Kimberley thank you , I play up in French palaces mostly fast rounds , I get 6 bingos each time . I jump in and out of games rather than waiting all the seconds . It's long long hours , hard frustrating at times. I watched Marion Wong and babs crossy playing for months and picked it up . You need diamonds loads power ups needed for 6 bingos a time . Slots is just luck , I play 5000 spin all time as I win the small jackpot few months ago. Just build up chips. Play slots , win diamonds. I must admit tho it did cost me a lot to build it up , to where I am . Won't say how much but it's shocking . Advice is to build up your chips , play 5000 slots. I've played slot for hours n hours some times it's great pays off well. But do get days were you loss a lot as well . I put the money in to get where I am. If I had to do it all again now , there's no way , couldn't afford it now. That's my story of how I started.
    I was the same for 4 months at the beginning , wondering how babs Marion would get 6 every game and so fast . I watched closely , then picked it up. Babs is my mum which helps lol. She showed me . 7 hours solid playing today to get 1200 . It's hard going defo . Stressful. Hope I've helped a little .

Take care

Loraine xx
    Diamonds and loads of them, for power ups is the only way to get 6 bingos a game. Impossible without diamonds x
  • well i spend money too lol... but ty and your are awesome girl....
    Thank you
    And good luck with the slots Kimberly x
    I'm proud of both of you girls  :D