Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Game Freezes when certain player enters

MarionMarion Community Manager

After observing the game for a few months, it is not any particular player that freezes the game. It is the system itself. The following scenario would freeze a game.

(a) you enter in mid way ~ when a game has started and you enter, the game will freeze when you are finished

(b) when a certain term is using a huge amount of power-ups, that would also freezes the game. This is in light of the new Party games when there is 'helping hands' and ' free daubs ' involved.

(c) you leave after you've gotten your first bingo and leave the room. This will also freeze the game. There are some players who just come in and get their first bingo and leave. This would freeze the game.

Hope this helps.

Marion

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi Marion , yea it's mostly when players are in single room , tutorial rounds, it shows as if they have joined our games , but they haven't , we can see them , but they can't see us. First bingo and leave gets you loads of chips. Took me ages to get this lol. Learned a lot from yourself and others .
    Best wishes
    Loraine x
    Any other tips for me Marion ? Would be great full x
    Grateful
  • yea lets stop with my name its still going on for a yr now this is BS i am so so so sick of dealing with me being told i am freezing up rooms being cursed at I have talked with Allie about this several times since last yr my account is fine im haveing same issues as you all getting frozen leave come back in a room and its then ok.... Pls my god this is a game and Allie you said if I had names which i do to let you know if you like me to email you or put them public so they can look like the babys they are its a game people how many times do we have to go through the same crap and thats what it is CRAP I HAVE A BETTER NAME I LIKE TO SAY BUT I CANT get use to it i been playing longer then most of you on here so deal im not going any place you freeze me do i cry boooo hoooo OMG.... Allie you promised me you would put a stop to this if it became and issue and it has now for past 2 weeks an issue i was just called f bleep bleep bleep that is bs or kim just froze the room and they leave and run and hide im not dealing with this nonsense and thats what it is. Allie we put this to rest but it never has for me i deal with same crap same people most of the time.

Please make a Post regarding there once again i have no power or witch to freeze games good lord....sorry for venting Allie but you have been through thick and thin on here with me i do not bother anyone.... Any post you can put up would be great to stop this and i will give names as well
    Thank you 
    Kimberly Osterhout thats right people theres my name im not a baby its a game grow up
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Ok Kimberly

I hear you. It's time to name the people who are blaming you for something you are not guilty of in any way, shape or form.

I would like you to put their names here, plus their Friend Codes, if you have them.

The time has come to talk about Chat Bans. They can be anywhere from 24 hours, to Lifetime. These players need to be given a warning, that if there is ONE MORE ACCUSATION, I will enforce one or more Chat Bans.

I will make a post, Kimberly, and I want you to name the people concerned. But name them here, now, underneath this answer, and then I will post a new discussion.

Many thanks

Allie
    edited November 2016
    Hi , I would just like to say here, nobody and I mean nobody can deliberately freeze a game as such.
    This is what happens, when people use the single room tutorial, they either do all rounds, most just get first bingo, always guaranteed, for chips, get bingo and leave. This freezes games always has always will, it's not a Person doing this, it's just way game is. The person in single room can't see players, but you can see them.

Being honest before I learned this game , I used to think same way, how rude jumping in etc etc , but it's Defo not like that.

So hope you all can understand the way single room works, no need for name calling etc. It's not Kimberly,s fault or any one else's , just the way game works.

Not being rude but if game freezes leave go back in , no big deal , it's quicker then you don't have to wait 45 secs for next round.

So could we all get along, play bingo. Now you all understand the single player room, no more insults to Kimberly, or anyone for that matter please.

Happy playing everyone

Best wishes

Loraine x

Hopefully now the people upsetting you Kimberly , will see my post and understand it's defo not you.
    Was just giving my advice on it.
    Will leave you with Allie now .
    Chin up try not to worry, we know it ain't you freezing rooms

Best wishes

Loraine x
    Well said Loraine!!  Thank you!
    Welcome , anytime x
  • Thank You Allie and Thank you Loraine so very much I will let this one go but the next time im told f bomb and several other names I will give names because you know Allie I been doing this a yr now and Im not in single rooms when this is going on its alot of others freezing me as well but I just leave and come back no biggie..... I dont understand why people have to be like this its a game I loose diamonds i loose chips I freeze as we all do its for fun not real life you swear this was real life going on games are for people to interact and make friends and have fun all I have left to say..
    Thank you both so much for the posts.
    Kimberly
    As long as you're sure, Kimberly

But next time, if there is a next time, I want their names.

Take care

Allie