Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

where are my diamonds purchase freezing and wont give all them to you

kimberlykimberly Member
edited October 2016 in Wild Party Bingo
Hi Allie i have been buying packages all week of diamonds where are they i get some but not all when its giving me the diamonds its freezing and only half are going to my collected diamonds i just had it happen again 2 times today during the week i have spent at least 60 some dollars through pay pal that is linked to my fb.... why is this happening im a good paying customer always buy diamonds but i never seen this happen i tried it twice today and both times when you say yes continue  to purchase only part of the diamonds are given to me can you please look into this im just throwing my money away and its getting me kinda upset..... You have always been great to me figuring out issues and like i said never saw this happen where your getting half a package of diamonds oh and the other day i pd for diamonds and got none i had over 175 diamonds total. oh if you check you can see i been buying diamonds not just this week but past few weeks at first it was not an issue but since last week it is Thanks so much Allie for anything you can do to help out.

Thanks once again to you Allie for any help
friend code 250311

Comments

• kimberlykimberly Member
    edited October 2016
    and i would like this issue corrected please until it is i wont be buying anymore diamonds because no one can afford to pay for something and get half of something and no this is not your fault and this game is also freezing like crazy and im still getting blamed for that we are going back to a year ago oh great its Kim im not freezing a dam game im getting froze as well as freezing getting my diamonds when i buy them so please stop putting the blame on me with the glitches in the game im not anyone punching bag im upset to about whats going on with the game but im not taking my problems out on anyone else so please grow up we have to deal with it or not play but im so tierd of my name being mentioned for a yr now that i freeze the game Allie has told you people over and over Kay Liz this is not my fault so plz stop and there is a few others.... IM sorry Allie we have to re visit this same topic but im so sick of it i pay like everyone eles on here and freeze do you see me crying im just trying to get issue glitches corrected but i will not be bullied by anyone from a game lets get that clear.......
    Thanks Allie 

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Kimberly, I want you to calm down. I've refunded you in full.

You know by now that if something goes wrong, all you have to do is bring it to me, and I will fix it. How many times now? Have a little faith in me! If you don't get a response that day, it's because I'm not well (and I had to take the 1st day off in months yesterday as I was ill) But all you have to say to yourself is this - I know Allie will fix it for me. And it will be fixed.

I won't tolerate any more talk about you freezing rooms. We ended that last year and buried it. It stays buried. Anyone has a problem, you tell them to speak to me, ok?

Take care now.

Allie  :)
  • I knew you would fix my issue as you always have i was patient no worries.... You are and have been always been fair and kind to me and top of everything. So I want to thank you so much it just kept happening im not sure why.... your the greatest and thank you for pep talk on letting this go because i have its others just dont but oh well to bad if they dont like it they dont have to play i been here and yr and i love you and this game im not going anywhere xcoxcox 
    Thank  You Allie your the best.
    Honestly, Kimberly, if people are still  bringing this crap up from last year, then you just smile and say "This is so old, get over yourselves, you're only proving that you have far too much time on your hands. Focus on yourselves, spend less time thinking about me, because I'm having a blast!"

Hold your head up high, Kimberly, enjoy the game and the friends you have made. You're a lovely girl - don't let the world grind you down.

Take care, and love you too. xxxx
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    It's not me this time..I've been good Ms Allie...promise

Yep, you're a good girl, Ms Sherrie, you'd never do anything naughty

(yeah right)

LOL
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    lol