Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Bingo balls won't stick

i've noticed lately that when i dab my numbers some of them don't stick or stay dabbed!!!! it is real annoying lots of missed bingos because of this and sometimes i have to hit the number 3 or 4 times before it will stay red ,could someone please look into this. thanks

Comments

• this is still happening!!!! friend code 1132204
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello

I do apologise for this bug. It has been reported to the tech team - they are incredibly busy working on other fixes and updates. As soon as they can, they will investigate this issue.

I've sent you some chips for the inconvenience you've had to put up with.

Many thanks
    Allie Walton
    Community Manager
  • Thank you Allie,
    My you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
    Michelle xx
  • merry christmas, all! my daubs continually do NOT stick, it's ridiculous! xxx
    Grace, if you have suffered losses, you know you have to tell me and I will reimburse you.

Merry Xmas Michelle and to you too, Grace

Allie
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    I had that same problem to.. i had to uninstall it and reinstall 2 different times.. and mine quit doing it,, so try that and see what happens.. and let me know if it helped.. 

GraceSC..You know that if you have a problem with the game you have to let us know.. And i have not seen a message one, and you also know ya need to leave your friend code. So there's no reason to be nasty.... thank you Sherrie
  • Hi Sherrie, i don't think i've been nasty here lol
    took your advice re installed game 3 times, but it still does it.
    i find it bad in the early mornings, then it will stop after a few hours of playing,
    and i really enjoy this game app, best i've seen.
    anyway point is that it still does it and i know this problem is on a list to get fixed,its still annoying lol,
              thank you Sherrie, and Allie
               Michelle xx  friend code 1132204
    aprilwine77, Hon i didn't say you was, that was for another player...lol...and if you thought that i'm so very sorry. i just flagged the tech team for you hopefully they can fix it for you.. if not let us know... thanks bunches Sherrie
  • Hi Sherrie,
    The balls are staying now, just once in awhile the odd one won't stick lol.
    Thanks for all your help.
    May you and everyone have a HAPPY NEW YEAR
    Michelle xx

aprilwine77, try and uninstall it 1 more time and see if that helps ya.... Sherrie

• Well for the last couple of days, it has been working good.
    Thanks Sherrie.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    ;;)
    yvw,I'm glad it worked for you    Happy New Years...
  • Balls are not sticking again, i'm i the only one having this problem.
    terrible ugh.
    Hope this can get fixed, And installing app and re installing is not working,
    sucks to be me
    >:P
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi Michelle, we all have had this issue all day long , I will now flag this over to the team, as it's going on a lot, today been really bad, I've experienced it all day long, loads A losses etc. , will pass to Allie for reinbursment of losses. .Allie Michelle's code is 1132204.

Some one will be in touch soon Michelle

Sorry for the inconvience xx
  • Thanks a bunch Loraine xx
    Most welcome Michelle xx
  • playing for 5 hours lost about 40 diamonds, i'm not buying any more party cards if the balls wont stick.
    i have a bingo then it says bad call cause the numbers vanish ugh.
    tech department needs to fix this, not a way to run a business,
    Sincerely Michelle xx
    Hi, will flag your problems over to them now , someone be in touch soon , I apologise for the inconvience to you .

Best wishes

Loraine x
    Don't worry you will be reimbursed for your losses, it's been a bad day of bugs with game, I've just played few hours , seems to be ok again , all smooth. Hope it will be ok for you now . X
  • I see that if u uninstall the numbers will stick mg question will I lose my points? For I'm having same problem with numbers not sticking. Thanks ladies for any advice
  • Hi Crazygranny, i have uninstalled and reinstalled about 8 times in 3 weeks and the problem is the same.
    And you will not lose your points or status if you do.
    Take care, Michelle xx
    Hello Michelle

I am really sorry you've been having this problem. I've been having the same problem when I play the game, too.

I've refunded your diamonds that you lost, and a few extra as by way of an apology for the inconvenience caused.

Take care

Allie
  • Thank you Allie xx

• Thank you aprilwine for the
  • aprilwine77aprilwine77 Member
    edited February 2017
    Again WPB has this problem again!!!!!! really hard to play please fix this problem!!!!!
    friend code #1132204, thanks Michelle
  • I'm a paying customer i buy diamonds for power ups,when i use my refresh and dab the balls they won't stay its hard to play and a waist of my diamonds
    Michelle, I'll of course refund your diamonds and report this to the team. If I could fix this myself, I would.

Many thanks

Allie
  • Thank you Allie, that's a nasty bug,
    Michelle x
    Hi Michelle , I was having same problems , and lagging bad, I uninstalled the app , cleared up few things on I pad , reinstalled it and I'm away like a bomb again , try that . You will not loose anything when uninstall and reinstall it. It takes time after new updates etc to be up and running smooth.
    Let me know how u get on

Best wishes

Loraine x